Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Lamborghinistas and Lamborghiniistos, it is almost spring, please have a little bit more patience as our driving season is nearly upon us. However, for those who are getting their beasties out early, do post your pictures and videos.

Clyde needs a springtime bath but he took me on a ride today that was quite memorable with the sunset over the water and 12 cylinders thankful to be set free today. Can’t wait for a Covid-free summer driving season.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
The rain has slowly been washing away the layers of salt here and the remaining snow. Won’t be long now!

Your Diablo and the view from the house are awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the kind words on Clyde’s behalf but post up some photos if anybody is out and about. Another good day today here- I might take my Gallardo out.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sunny and 70 today. Birds are chirping and grass turning green. Almost Lambo season.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bonehead, there is certainly nothing “old” about your beauty! Diablos are such timeless cars! Great pictures.😎

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
I never get tired of looking at these beautiful cars. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well spring has sprung! here are pictures of a spirited ride today. Shout out to CarbonDan and BrettLambo and my other companions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Cool pics , Thanks. I need to download all the pics from my phone on to my computor. Then I have to change the resolution then post. Oh well maybe next week.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Well spring has sprung! here are pictures of a spirited ride today. Shout out to CarbonDan and BrettLambo and my other companions.
Mark, when you coming to Texas. I want to see clyde in person. I should have the Jalpa and the Gallardo done by the summer.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Unless I’m suddenly unemployed, I don’t think I’ll be making a trip all the way to Texas in Clyde. I will let you know, however!
Can’t wait to see what you’ve done to the Gallardo.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,191 Posts
Nice pics / clip, such works of art.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The G is coming along great . All I need to arrive now is the bumper cover and headlight. I will take some pics this weekend. I just have not found a quick way to upload. Texas mile is coming next weekend and I am seriously thinking of running the Murcie. I have never been 200MPH.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Beautiful morning in Texas today. The ol' gal can still hang with the kids.

View attachment 293241

If that was the SV from Cats a few months ago, I saw that one in person and it was a great example! Enjoy it! Of all the diablos, the SV and SE30 really do the trick for me.

Aftermath of our spirited drive:

Reactions: bonehead

·
Registered
1998 Lamborghini Diablo SV
185 Posts
If that was the SV from Cats a few months ago, I saw that one in person and it was a great example! Enjoy it! Of all the diablos, the SV and SE30 really do the trick for me.

Aftermath of our spirited drive:
View attachment 293651
Indeed it was. Been loving it so far. Found the culprit to one of the issues I've had with it from day 1, but once can source the parts, that should be easily taken care of. Plan on driving it a lot this weekend with sunny skies and temps in the 70's. It'll need a good bath like that stunner of a Murci you have there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts