Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
albeit a little late...New to Lamborghini but longtime car/motorcycle nut from Western PA. Great forum here. Here are some of my toys

My 2013 M5 Dinan Stage 1, RpI straight exhaust 21" HRE and carbon fiber diffusers front and back

My previous pride and joy my 2010 R8 5.2 with APR Tune, Larini exhaust, and 20" ADV

my 2013 Porsche 911 Cab

not too many pictures of this car as my wife drives it more than I do

My Winter toys

My Raptor

And Finally my Lambo

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Man I think everyone knows you by now Aaron even though you have only been on a short time.

First time you posted I honestly thought...man I bet that garage is NICE! and it sure was. Great collection of toys and awesome to have another car enthusiast as part of the family.

New wheels look great :p

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
REK yes super loud! Don't do it!

Unless your an idiot like me that goes for looks and performance over comfort lol Bluetooth has been rendered useless lol

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,579 Posts
Welcome and congratulations for being the envy of every car/ toy guy!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's wrong with the euro plate? That's the plate that was on the car when I picked her up in Munich. It was a special day for me because I brought my Dad with me knowing it was a goal of mine for years. Every time I see that plate, it reminds me of that experience of setting out for something and accomplishing it.

·
Registered
907 Posts
What's wrong with the euro plate? That's the plate that was on the car when I picked her up in Munich. It was a special day for me because I brought my Dad with me knowing it was a goal of mine for years. Every time I see that plate, it reminds me of that experience of setting out for something and accomplishing it.
Its aesthetics for me personally, have never had a front plate on any car, and never will. The white is a bit harsh on black and draws the eye away from all the other tasteful mods you've done. But if it makes you happy that's the only thing that's important. Is the interior Ivory leather? How does it hold up (does it dirty easily)?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Believe it or not with 2 kids it still looks new, but I only have 20k miles so it's not seeing day to day use

1 - 14 of 14 Posts