Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted these for my Gallardo so I had them made to my specs. I had to put in a big order at the manufacturer to get them and I’m looking to recoup my investment.
These are plug and play for Gallardo, Huracan and Urus. No cutting or drilling or splicing wires. You keep your original lights in case you ever want to switch back.
These are in my possession and in the USA, ready to go out in the mail.

$ALL SOLD (one left, one right) shipped in US48.
$ALL SOLD pair (two left, two right) for the Urus folks.
I can probably do a bulk discount if someone wants to take a bunch off my hands since it will save me on shipping and the hassle of piecing them out.
ALL SOLD
Direct message me here, or call / text 315-413-9090.
I can take PayPal [email protected] or Venmo @gaslampmotorworks

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to everyone who ordered. Everyone should have received an update through whichever service you used to pay. If not let me know. Still have a bunch left if anyone else wants them.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ALL SOLD
IF YOU PAID OR MADE AN ARRANGEMENT TO BUY ALREADY DON’T WORRY YOU ARE COVERED AND WILL RECEIVE THEM. SOMEONE BOUGHT ALL REMAINING PAIRS. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Interested as well. Cost?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I hope I am not speaking out of turn here, I think I saw from Plumber due to the time it takes to make these puddle lights, he has no interest in making anymore. I think for those who missed out on the first batch, if you are VERY kind to him and enough inquire, he may change his mind. I appreciate the quality of workmanship he put into the ones I bought. My only regret is that I didn't buy them all from him. Very much in demand...............thanks again Plumber.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Add me to the wait as well if you decide to make more please.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts