Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted these for my Gallardo so I had them made to my specs. I had to put in a big order at the manufacturer to get them and I’m looking to recoup my investment.
These are plug and play for Gallardo, Huracan and Urus. No cutting or drilling or splicing wires. You keep your original lights in case you ever want to switch back.
These are in my possession and in the USA, ready to go out in the mail.

$ALL SOLD (one left, one right) shipped in US48.
$ALL SOLD (two left, two right) for the Urus folks.
I can probably do a bulk discount if someone wants to take a bunch off my hands since it will save me on shipping and the hassle of piecing them out.

Direct message me here, or call / text 315-413-9090.
I have a short video on Instagram @gaslampmotorworks and I’ll take some pics once it gets darker tonight.
I can take PayPal [email protected] or Venmo @gaslampmotorworks

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought similar lamborghini puddle lights from aoonuauto. Looks and works the same. I would've bought from you if I had seen this earlier.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I bought similar lamborghini puddle lights from aoonuauto. Looks and works the same. I would've bought from you if I had seen this earlier.
Interesting. I wish I knew about them before I went through all the work. Although their’s is $49.99 and has a halo around the logo, at least in the pics online. Mine does not. Did they ship form the states or overseas?

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone who ordered. This was just a hobby / experiment in order to get cool lights for my Gallardo. I can’t believe the positive feedback and number of orders since I first posted these about 12hrs ago. I really appreciate the support!

Everyone who ordered before 9:30 this morning should have received an update through whichever service you used to pay. If not let me know.

Still have a bunch left if anyone else wants them. PayPal, Venmo or eBay all work for me. Thx!!

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Plumber, great work. I’ll take a set if they work on pre-LP cars. In the back of my head I thought they only worked on LP?
From everything I have checked they are the same light housing on preLP G, LP G, Huracan and Urus.

The plugs do look slightly different on various cars but the prongs are the same width and the lights seem to play well with all the plugs from the different models of cars.

For instance, on my LP G my car’s plug is slightly smaller than the receptacle on the new light fixture, yet it plugs in firmly and works great. The new LED fixture is made to be “universal” for VW / BMW type of puddle light. Hope that makes sense.

In any event if you order a set and they don’t work how you want just send them back for a refund!

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ALL SOLD
IF YOU PAID OR MADE AN ARRANGEMENT TO BUY ALREADY DON’T WORRY YOU ARE COVERED AND WILL RECEIVE THEM. SOMEONE BOUGHT ALL REMAINING PAIRS. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

·
Registered
2004 Yellow Lamborghini Gallrado
61 Posts
Thanks, they are Awesome!
I wanted these for my Gallardo so I had them made to my specs. I had to put in a big order at the manufacturer to get them and I’m looking to recoup my investment.
These are plug and play for Gallardo, Huracan and Urus. No cutting or drilling or splicing wires. You keep your original lights in case you ever want to switch back.
These are in my possession and in the USA, ready to go out in the mail.

$ALL SOLD (one left, one right) shipped in US48.
$ALL SOLD (two left, two right) for the Urus folks.
I can probably do a bulk discount if someone wants to take a bunch off my hands since it will save me on shipping and the hassle of piecing them out.

Direct message me here, or call / text 315-413-9090.
I have a short video on Instagram @gaslampmotorworks and I’ll take some pics once it gets darker tonight.
I can take PayPal [email protected] or Venmo @gaslampmotorworks View attachment 296647 View attachment 296648 View attachment 296649

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts