Lamborghini Talk banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Will the STO be discontinued when the Sterrato starts production? If so, I can't imagine there are many more months left of STO production - or at least of any meaningful volume.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Will the STO be discontinued when the Sterrato starts production? If so, I can't imagine there are many more months left of STO production - or at least of any meaningful volume.
given the information available and things going on, I assume that the Steratto will probably be a much more limited production vehicle, if at all commercialized

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan Rosso Mars Metallic STO
16,435 Posts
As of yesterday, here is what I was told by my source:

Hi, I need to hold off on orders till September.
Lamborghini sent out a letter this month saying that effective immediately they will be suspending order validation for all Huracan models due to parts constraints.

They will assess the situation and let us know what they will be doing moving forward once the factory reopens after their summer break at the end of August.

I think we will be ok with STO orders in the fall. However, I can not validate an order”

So that’s that.
What you have been told is pretty consistent with my SA recently communicated to me as well. Though, my SA felt supply constraints were not affecting production although he did state that there were some Carbon Fiber shortages.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm trading my TTS for a GT3 Touring and was going to use the Tecnica as a less track-focused sports car when it arrived. With all of this uncertainty I'm wondering if I should be looking at other options at this point.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Some of you are really hell bent about these cars selling over msrp. Makes me wonder if you're buying to actually enjoy these cars or looking to flip.

I can't wait until this market returns to normal so it can weed out all the flippers.
I definitely bought my car to enjoy, but I am not rich enough to turn down a $100,000 profit on a $250,000 investment.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Charlotte got an AWD Spyder allocation this month, so def still making AWD EVO's. I'm next spyder up (and I believe last order that was validated). Sounds like factory now allocating coupe and spyders separately now (before I believe it was dealer option). Must be getting near the bottom of the parts bin...

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Lambo will continue to milk, I mean build, the H until the very end. Anyone saying otherwise is out to lunch and don't be shocked if they drop a final editon H similar to the Ultimae.
They will continue building till the end but I'm sure there is more deposits for cars than will get allocations. Good thing is a lot of the later orders were probably flippers

·
Registered
60 Posts
Charlotte got an AWD Spyder allocation this month, so def still making AWD EVO's. I'm next spyder up (and I believe last order that was validated). Sounds like factory now allocating coupe and spyders separately now (before I believe it was dealer option). Must be getting near the bottom of the parts bin...
Nice. I've, supposedly, been the next AWD coupe in line for the past 4-5 months. Crossing fingers for the allocation in the next 2-3 months.

V.

161 - 175 of 175 Posts