Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 197 Posts

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,940 Posts
Btw, the replacement H will share the same platform as the A replacement so if you can't find H allocation just wait until the replacement.
Exactly.

· Premium Member
2,145 Posts
Oh come on, they asked you if you wanted one, you couldn’t decide. Now it’s their fault it’s sold out? Pretty sure they don’t have any Tecnica left over to shove anywhere 🤔
Yes, it's their fault in giving their customer a one day notice. What a dick move on their part. Some people don't keep cash during inflation. I turned mine into gold and converting them to cash will need at least 3 weeks here. And with all the profit I made from gold, it's best for me to convert it into cash in December so I can adjust my income to minimize tax. A few weeks notice would be nice, even a week. But a day? No business ethics.

· Registered
381 Posts
Yes, it's their fault in giving their customer a one day notice. What a dick move on their part. Some people don't keep cash during inflation. I turned mine into gold and converting them to cash will need at least 3 weeks here. And with all the profit I made from gold, it's best for me to convert it into cash in December so I can adjust my income to minimize tax. A few weeks notice would be nice, even a week. But a day? No business ethics.
You don't pay for the car until it gets to dealer giving you at least 6-8 months to pay for it.

· Registered
17,388 Posts
Norman all great points. Honestly, at times the customer almost seems like an after thought and there is a take it or leave attitude. Though, one thing with Lamborghini there will always be a next latest and greatest right around the corner.............like the replacements. ;) Both the “H” and “A” replacements sound pretty interesting to me.

· Registered
17,388 Posts
No way that's an official notice and my dealer hasn't heard anything. He did mention the factory is shutting down a week early for retooling which I assume is for the A replacement.
That was not the reason that was provided to me and the thing with the Charlotte Dealership is the owner/dealer principal lives in Italy so he has his ear to the ground. In any event, I am confident this is not a shutting of the spigot just a temporary aberration in the ordering system.

One and all just hang tight and this too shall pass.

· Premium Member
3,127 Posts
Btw, the replacement H will share the same platform as the A replacement so if you can't find H allocation just wait until the replacement.
If the H replacement is as big as the current Aventador I would be skipping it. Since I do plan on keeping my car forever I would like to add something fun and the thought of a hybrid has grown on me so would look at other options like 296. And the different stories here don't make sense? One saying all Production is stopping and other says no more orders being accepted. I think the orders that have allocations will be complete. And if I'm wrong my car just went up in value

Reactions: Rcasa20

· Registered
1,262 Posts
If the H replacement is as big as the current Aventador I would be skipping it. Since I do plan on keeping my car forever I would like to add something fun and the thought of a hybrid has grown on me so would look at other options like 296. And the different stories here don't make sense? One saying all Production is stopping and other says no more orders being accepted. I think the orders that have allocations will be complete. And if I'm wrong my car just went up in value
production is not stoping they are fulfilling orders that are validated. They’re just not taking New orders and they’re also stopped validating any current orders that are no validated - meaning if someone have a deposit, specced the car, but the order has not been validated, now is the time to get your deposit refunded.

· Registered
381 Posts
What exactly is order validation? Is that the step before it's matched to an allocation?

· Premium Member
3,127 Posts
production is not stoping they are fulfilling orders that are validated. They’re just not taking New orders and they’re also stopped validating any current orders that are no validated - meaning if someone have a deposit, specced the car, but the order has not been validated, now is the time to get your deposit refunded.
Unless I had an allocation I would still be worried. My dealership said they have more validated orders than they think they will get allocations for. And a lot will be up to dealership on who gets the allocation first. A lot will depend on previous relationship and I think even more important is if you have something to trade in they want

· Premium Member
3,127 Posts
Also my order was validated like 2 days after deposit. But this was 13 months ago before things got crazy. For people who have ordered more recently how long is taking to validated? Maybe they slowed that down so they can get all validated orders built?

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
I've been told, as others here have verified, that Lamborghini has stopped taking orders for the Tecnica at the present time. Production of the Tecnica will continue for those orders already placed, but if your order isn't in the system yet, you're probably out of luck.

41 - 60 of 197 Posts