Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,381 Posts
Could it be all future allocations are spoken for vs the amount of orders dealers have deposits for? But again your explanation seems more realistic.
It appears Lamborghini will make all the Huracans' that they planned for or more according to Chase.............That is, milking that 🐄 for all its worth.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,705 Posts
I thought I've read here that they stopped RWD EVO's (turning attention to Tecnica since they are RWD), but were still allowing AWD orders over the last 2 months or so?

Wish there was a more public indication from Lamborghini itself as to their direction/current status of what they can or will build.
They stopped RWD Spyders last year, and the balance was to follow by mid this year.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD, Daily 2021 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
2,744 Posts
I have the real email but I cannot share it - this is very much a real notice. What I posted was shared on social but I was able to get my hands done on the real email.
That being the case it appears the death of the Huracan and the formal written word is upon us. 😔

·
Registered
17,381 Posts
Heck, y'all are even making me nervous, and I already have my Huracans'. Guys you're distracting me from some of my more serious pursuits, I was watching the 1956 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Chase was pretty adamant about the state of the Huracan’s future and I even explored the implication of supply chain issues and his explanations were both acceptable and reasonable. My money is on a temporary interruption only.
No it’s an email from Andrea Baldi himself with this info. All Huracan allocations are spoken for and the only car that can be ordered is the sterrato.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Premium Member
21,705 Posts
Heck, y'all are even making me nervous, and I already have my Huracans'. Guys you're distracting me from some of my more serious pursuits, I was watching the 1956 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :rolleyes:
I‘m stuck in syfi week, watching Quantum Leap reruns.

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Registered
17,381 Posts
No it’s an email from Andrea Baldi himself with this info. All Huracan allocations are spoken for and the only car that can be ordered is the sterrato.
Well at some point all the allocations will be spoken for but that was true from the onset. Again, I don’t think based upon my conversation with Chase there is anything cataclysmic afoot.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Well at some point all the allocations will be spoken for but that was true from the onset. Again, I don’t think based upon my conversation with Chase there is anything cataclysmic afoot.
I think what it just means is... All allocations have been predetermined and seem to be spoken for as per dealers. Even if some dealers still have available ones to sell to customers they probably have said they'll take whatever they can get and will move it as soon as a deposit comes in.

·
Premium Member
21,705 Posts
If I have to keep my EVO Spyder, I will not complain one bit. The H replacement will be upon the scene before we know it.

·
Premium Member
21,705 Posts
I think what it just means is... All allocations have been predetermined and seem to be spoken for as per dealers. Even if some dealers still have available ones to sell to customers they probably have said they'll take whatever they can get and will move it as soon as a deposit comes in.
This could certainly bring another price bump in existing inventory. Desperation buying is wonderful for sellers.

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Would be nice if we are given exact timeline for order and allocation. I'm tired playing their game with this sudden announcement. They can shaft that Tecnica back to their arse.
Oh come on, they asked you if you wanted one, you couldn’t decide. Now it’s their fault it’s sold out? Pretty sure they don’t have any Tecnica left over to shove anywhere 🤔

21 - 40 of 197 Posts