Lamborghini Talk banner

All Huracan Production Ceased as of 07/07/22?

16012 Views 196 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  APB
Just got off the phone with a dealer who mentioned that they received an email yesterday from Lamborghini stating that all Huracan production is ceasing, with only vehicles currently in production being completed, and all other orders being cancelled.

When I specifically mentioned the Tecnica, he said that everyone who put a deposit down isn't going to get their cars because the email said they're ceasing all production.

I can't imagine after all the resources they put into "creating" the Tecnica, despite supply chain constraints, that they'd just finish in-production cars and abandon the Huracan from now.

EDIT: He also mentioned the car isn't in their system anymore so they couldn't submit an order into it if they wanted.

Anyone else hear of this yet?
Reactions: impccan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Doubt the members on this forum are an accurate representation of majority of supercar owners. Most I know want latest and greatest won鈥檛 give a sh-t about pure ICE NAV10 just want new and shiny toy. When new H replacement debuts existing H prices will tank. Fact
For me getting a hybrid is not something I look forward to, I usually repair my own vehicles and I'm afraid it's going to be a whole lot more complex to figure out when an issue arises. That also means I would probably need a new electrical panel and a plug outside, several thousands just for a special plug.

I wonder what's going to happen with all those cars in storage, last year I had stored the Vette in an underground place and there was a long row of very dusty super cars that had obviously been sitting for years. Problem is they do not "tender" them and only boost them if someone comes back to pick it up. I foresee many ruined cars just sitting when they become hybrid or full electric. Another current issue many regular cars have issues of catching on fire and some manufacturers recommend keeping the car away from your house.

Registered
It's great that you can do your own automotive repairs but in my case a man's got to know his limitations. So, whether a 10 Cylinder NA engine or a Hybrid engine I will leave service and repairs to hands more capable than my own.
We all have fields of knowledge and some fields not so much.

I car repair a lot of things on a car but not all, I have my limits too. Back then I couldn't afford to have my vehicle repaired so I bought some tools and a book. The most aggravating is when the pros are stumped and I have to figure it out on my own.

Registered
Based on what I see on the streets, all these H out there are seen once or twice then never again which may indicate these guys don't own them more than a year. Unless they are tourists in the area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts