Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD Grigio Lynx
2,592 Posts
Not from me or my dealer but someone shared this on Instagram. My dealer confirmed I have the LAST STO for them and the only 2023 STO at the dealership. My tecnica order is validated so it's safe.

No new orders and no more validating any un-validated orders.

View attachment 315970
This kind of looks like a corporate notice but there’s one word that makes me wonder about its authenticity…the word “literally.” I’ve never seen that word used in formal notices by any firm and it’s used mainly in conversation amongst my 21 yr old and her friends. Maybe her gen is writing corp letters now in their language on behalf of firms like Lambo??

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
I have the real email but I cannot share it - this is very much a real notice. What I posted was shared on social but I was able to get my hands done on the real email.
That being the case it appears the death of the Huracan and the formal written word is upon us. 😔

·
Premium Member
2,592 Posts
Not wishing for anything, it’s just the feeling I have. The subset of Huracan owners who chose that car because of the NA engine and care more
about driving enjoyment over image will not be easily lured into the new model if it’s larger, heavier has a twin turbo with GPFs and hybrid assist. I happen to think the size of that driving enthusiast subset is quite large, particularly in the last few years where the unique selling proposition of the Huracan has become more widely appreciated.
You just described me perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts