Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
I was told by my dealer there would be no more production on EVO's, but Tecnica and STO's will continue through the end of the year.
That is my understanding at least as recent as a couple of weeks back......................... but from a value added perspective with two Huracans' in my possession, I like OPs' info. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sicknss

Premium Member
Though that's not what he said, that's what I was thinking in the back of my head. It's possibly they're extending their 3 week shut down. He seemed to think (and state) that this was permanent based on the email they received yesterday. That's why I was wondering if there was another source out there that could confirm (or deny).
I will contact my SA, the manager at the Charlotte dealership, and see if he has any information about this rumored change.

Premium Member
I just got off the telephone with Chase and all orders that have been submitted or validated are okay but Lamborghini is putting a hold on NEW orders for a few weeks only because the ordering system got a little overwhelmed with the transition to the Tecnica, and resulting in some temporary ordering chaos. Bottomline is the spigot is going to be cut off only for a few weeks to get all the dealership orders sorted but they are not stopping production of the Huracan.

Premium Member
Thanks for the more detailed information.
No problem. It is just a temporary ordering hiccup only. Therefore, one and all, don鈥檛 stop working with those configurators. ;)

Premium Member
I鈥檓 detecting a panic pulse.........see post #10.

Premium Member
I have the real email but I cannot share it - this is very much a real notice. What I posted was shared on social but I was able to get my hands done on the real email.
Chase was pretty adamant about the state of the Huracan鈥檚 future and I even explored the implication of supply chain issues and his explanations were both acceptable and reasonable. My money is on a temporary interruption only.

Premium Member
Could it be all future allocations are spoken for vs the amount of orders dealers have deposits for? But again your explanation seems more realistic.
It appears Lamborghini will make all the Huracans' that they planned for or more according to Chase.............That is, milking that 馃悇 for all its worth.

Premium Member
Heck, y'all are even making me nervous, and I already have my Huracans'. Guys you're distracting me from some of my more serious pursuits, I was watching the 1956 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :rolleyes:

Premium Member
No it鈥檚 an email from Andrea Baldi himself with this info. All Huracan allocations are spoken for and the only car that can be ordered is the sterrato.
Well at some point all the allocations will be spoken for but that was true from the onset. Again, I don鈥檛 think based upon my conversation with Chase there is anything cataclysmic afoot.

Premium Member
This could certainly bring another price bump in existing inventory. Desperation buying is wonderful for sellers.
Doubt it.

Premium Member
Yes, it's their fault in giving their customer a one day notice. What a dick move on their part. Some people don't keep cash during inflation. I turned mine into gold and converting them to cash will need at least 3 weeks here. And with all the profit I made from gold, it's best for me to convert it into cash in December so I can adjust my income to minimize tax. A few weeks notice would be nice, even a week. But a day? No business ethics.
Norman all great points. Honestly, at times the customer almost seems like an after thought and there is a take it or leave attitude. Though, one thing with Lamborghini there will always be a next latest and greatest right around the corner.............like the replacements. ;) Both the 鈥淗鈥 and 鈥淎鈥 replacements sound pretty interesting to me.

Reactions: Sakura

Premium Member
No way that's an official notice and my dealer hasn't heard anything. He did mention the factory is shutting down a week early for retooling which I assume is for the A replacement.
That was not the reason that was provided to me and the thing with the Charlotte Dealership is the owner/dealer principal lives in Italy so he has his ear to the ground. In any event, I am confident this is not a shutting of the spigot just a temporary aberration in the ordering system.

One and all just hang tight and this too shall pass.

Premium Member
What exactly is order validation? Is that the step before it's matched to an allocation?
Yes. Case in point, my order for the STO was validated on the 8th of December but the allocation was not granted to the dealership until the 17th of January.
The allocation is where the rubber meets the road.

Premium Member
Scott, agree the allocation is the Golden Ticket but Chase also stated that validated orders are safe............but I am a belt and suspenders kind of guy.

Premium Member
Norman, now you can focus on the "H" or "A" replacements and move on up.

Premium Member
Wow that is quick!
Yes, they are moving STOs' along at an insane pace. Mine went to start of production in about two weeks. Though, the downside is I tried to make a few changes and it took over two months for that to happen.......bottomline the STO's build locks quickly so make sure you have your build ready to go.

Premium Member
I'm not looking forward to the next H with its hybrid tiny V8. What were they thinking. The new AV, I don't know. Sort of lost interest with L now. Hopefully what your chase dealer told you is true that they just f with people's mind :)
I hear you but the additional power is the trade off..........and you can never have enough power. ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts