Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,388 Posts
I was told by my dealer there would be no more production on EVO's, but Tecnica and STO's will continue through the end of the year.

Reactions: sicknss and Leon

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
I thought I've read here that they stopped RWD EVO's (turning attention to Tecnica since they are RWD), but were still allowing AWD orders over the last 2 months or so?

Wish there was a more public indication from Lamborghini itself as to their direction/current status of what they can or will build.
They stopped RWD Spyders last year, and the balance was to follow by mid this year.

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
Heck, y'all are even making me nervous, and I already have my Huracans'. Guys you're distracting me from some of my more serious pursuits, I was watching the 1956 version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers. :rolleyes:
I‘m stuck in syfi week, watching Quantum Leap reruns.

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
If I have to keep my EVO Spyder, I will not complain one bit. The H replacement will be upon the scene before we know it.

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
I think what it just means is... All allocations have been predetermined and seem to be spoken for as per dealers. Even if some dealers still have available ones to sell to customers they probably have said they'll take whatever they can get and will move it as soon as a deposit comes in.
This could certainly bring another price bump in existing inventory. Desperation buying is wonderful for sellers.

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
Btw, the replacement H will share the same platform as the A replacement so if you can't find H allocation just wait until the replacement.
Exactly.

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
It's not like the latest H variants are blow your socks off exciting. The STO for example is too quite and is way too comfortable for a hardcore track variant. I'm actually bored with it and I always end up driving my SVJ. I'm sure the Tecnica will be a snoozefest with a 0-60 time of 3+seconds.

Lambo is basically milking an old platform, old engine with minor changes.
I guess if I had an SVJ I wouldn’t even want an STO, but bored?

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
All I know is production has stopped, why, when or if it will start again this year is anybody’s guess. We all seem to be getting different information.

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
Clearly, none of us knows for sure but I did have an extensive discussion with Chase about the production stoppage and asked right off whether supply chain issues were at play and he emphatically stated no.
I would agree with Chase, at some point we have to stop blaming everything on "supply chain issues".

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
Some of you are really hell bent about these cars selling over msrp. Makes me wonder if you're buying to actually enjoy these cars or looking to flip.

I can't wait until this market returns to normal so it can weed out all the flippers.
I just want to get a great price on my trade in when the time comes, but by that time who knows where the prices will be. Having said that, if I got my STO and someone offered me $100k over MSRP it would be hard to pass up.

·
Premium Member
21,388 Posts
I suppose going forward, it will all be about looks and tech as all exotics will be ‘insanely fast”.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts