• None of the above

Votes: 18 12.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it the Pimp factor that comes along with crusing down the highway in a Lambo..Or is it the performance?

Enquiring minds want to know :)

Cheers

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Jeff,

It's really not one or the other. There are faster cars. There are more pimped out rides. However, it's the combination of everything extreme that makes the Lambo experience so enjoyable.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
JRV said:
Hey Yellow,

I'm kinda shy but let me throw a word in here, imagine what it must feel like owning one (or more) of the Worlds Fastest and Most Exclusive SUPERCARS????

Think About It and get back to US!

:D
He already have one of the fastest (hard to beat those 1000hp Vipers). The exclusive part, he's almost there. Vipers are not that common, but not as rare as Lambos.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wiz357 said:
Jeff,

It's really not one or the other. There are faster cars. There are more pimped out rides. However, it's the combination of everything extreme that makes the Lambo experience so enjoyable.
Well put Raymond !! Definetly a combo that can't be beat :hail: :headbang:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
JRV said:
Wiz,

please,,,a dodge vipet or a LAMBORGHINI???...I'm laughing so hard I'm about to upchuk over here!!!!...BWAAAAAHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wait one minizle (my son would just die laughing, if he sees I'm using the slang word "minizle"), I'm not saying I'm exchanging my Lambo for a Viper, not in a thousand years. All I'm saying, Jeff's Viper is a monster, and somewhat rare. I've had one of those Vipers already. Because of my bad experience with my old Viper GTS, I have no inkling on getting another one in the future.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I always rather liked the double-take that people gave the Murcielago. In most of the 'exotic' cars I drive or have driven, people would look, however the Murcielago would actually make people turn around! Also on the road the car was shown considerable respect - the lane discipline in the UK is not brilliant, however other drivers always moved out of the way...

Of course that's not the most enjoyable thing about owning one - but it is an interesting contrast to every other car....

The handling of the Murcielago was probably the most enjoyable thing, whilst I never got close to the edge of this cars performance, I did take one or two corners at speeds that were frankly ridiculous (and possibly dangerous), however the Murcielago was completely sure-footed. Amazing.

·
Banned
2 Posts
If i ever had a Lambo in the first place

1) I would care about the performance because spending so much money i would want the best. Wouldnt want to lose to a civic

2) I can care less about picking out girls in this ride thats why i own a caddy. This would be known as the Ferrari slayer rather than the pimpmoble!

3) Last but not least I would own this car because i want the best. Something better than a normal Corvette or Viper. Also to own a peace of history

·
Registered
46 Posts
Had Vipers, ZO6's, porsches, jaguars,zr1's and so on.

It's impossible to understand until you actually own one, but i voted for the performance factor. (the pimp thing is ok also)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts