Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,710 Posts
Who are they kidding? This thing will have more bugs then a summer BBQ. For Pete's sake they can't even get bluetooth to stay connected when streaming music.
Too funny..........you're just kicking *** and taking names. ;)

Mine works pretty good so far.... in my 21 Evo RWD
Good to hear. I just said a little prayer to the God of the infotainment realm............ 🙏 🙏 🙏

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,758 Posts
My system performed perfectly this last weekend, but the week before was one fail after the next. I just don't get this thing.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,710 Posts
My system performed perfectly this last weekend, but the week before was one fail after the next. I just don't get this thing.
Darn! Russ as soon as I get my 2022 if it performs maybe you should do a trade while the market is hot................the only question is what's your next color selection?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Who are they kidding? This thing will have more bugs then a summer BBQ. For Pete's sake they can't even get bluetooth to stay connected when streaming music.
I have exactly that same bluetooth problem when streaming music on my new 2021 Evo Spyder RWD. My car has been to the dealer several times, they even changed a bluetooth antenna, with no success. They finally told me that ALL Evo Spyder RWD have the same problem, and that they are waiting for the factory to fix the problem.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,710 Posts
They finally told me that ALL Evo Spyder RWD have the same problem, and that they are waiting for the factory to fix the problem.
Boy, where have I heard that before.......oh yeah, that's what I was told when I turned on the infotainment system as was greeted with loud static. It went something like this.............a number of 2021 EVOs have that problem and the engineers are working on a software patch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Boy, where have I heard that before.......oh yeah, that's what I was told when I turned on the infotainment system as was greeted with loud static. It went something like this.............a number of 2021 EVOs have that problem and the engineers are working on a software patch.
[/QUOTE
Yes, I am not holding my breath. Fortunately, while frustrating, not being able to stream music won't prevent me from enjoying my Evo RWD.

·
Premium Member
18,758 Posts
I have exactly that same bluetooth problem when streaming music on my new 2021 Evo Spyder RWD. My car has been to the dealer several times, they even changed a bluetooth antenna, with no success. They finally told me that ALL Evo Spyder RWD have the same problem, and that they are waiting for the factory to fix the problem.
This last weekend it was doing fine then all of a sudden it dropped my bluetooth and I could not get it back. I had to plug in with CarPlay, and I mount my phone on my center air vent so I have that dang cord hanging there. It is becoming a constant irritant. I will take it into the shop soon, just such a hassle, but now I have a recall so I guess I better just do it.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,710 Posts
Cautionary note, after having brought in my EVO for infotainment system repairs/work on a few occasions I not only didn't get it fixed I left with new problems/issues.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cautionary note, after having brought in my EVO for infotainment system repairs/work on a few occasions I not only didn't get it fixed I left with new problems/issues.
Russ, does the recall have anything to do with the Bluetooth music streaming ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
This last weekend it was doing fine then all of a sudden it dropped my bluetooth and I could not get it back. I had to plug in with CarPlay, and I mount my phone on my center air vent so I have that dang cord hanging there. It is becoming a constant irritant. I will take it into the shop soon, just such a hassle, but now I have a recall so I guess I better just do it.
Sorry, my post went to the wrong reply. My apologies. Russk, does the recall have anything to do with the Bluetooth music streaming ?

·
Premium Member
18,758 Posts
Sorry, my post went to the wrong reply. My apologies. Russk, does the recall have anything to do with the Bluetooth music streaming ?
No not directly, but I’m hoping the recall will correct the problem. I will also have them give the latest update as well. Min has not been updated since February.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No not directly, but I’m hoping the recall will correct the problem. I will also have them give the latest update as well. Min has not been updated since February.
Ok, crossing my fingers for you. I got my car back from the dealer here in Vegas one week ago. They had it twice, checked the software, and changed a Bluetooth antenna (that they told me was defective). Nothing has changed. They also never mentioned any recall to me, but they did tell me that they saw the same Bluetooth problem on all their Evo Spyder RWD. Good luck to you (and please let us know if they fixed your problem!).

·
Premium Member
18,758 Posts
Ok, crossing my fingers for you. I got my car back from the dealer here in Vegas one week ago. They had it twice, checked the software, and changed a Bluetooth antenna (that they told me was defective). Nothing has changed. They also never mentioned any recall to me, but they did tell me that they saw the same Bluetooth problem on all their Evo Spyder RWD. Good luck to you (and please let us know if they fixed your problem!).
Oh my, that’s sure not good. I hope they have a fix for it that works. I’ll let you know when I take it in.

·
Registered
484 Posts
they upgraded my software last month so is alexa on by default? is there any way i can completely deactivate it?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,710 Posts
is there any way i can completely deactivate it?
No, not really aside from taking a handful of wiring and pulling really, really hard.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts