Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an EVO with Alexa that performs according to the Lamborghini promotional videos? I had Alexa placed on my 2021 EVO before I sold it, and it was never functional. I could never get it to work and the local dealerships in Texas could not provide support or resolution. Just curious if Lamborghini got an exterminator in and worked out all the bugs yet? :giggle:
My hope is by the time the 2022s roll off the assembly line Alexa performs acceptably. 馃檹

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I still need to take mine into the dealer, but my mechanic said the system is performing with all the features in the promo. I鈥檒l let you know when I take mine in for service.

Reactions: Rcasa20 and asmazda

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still need to take mine into the dealer, but my mechanic said the system is performing with all the features in the promo. I鈥檒l let you know when I take mine in for service.
That is reassuring to hear. Now hopefully after your install things will be copacetic with Alexa.

Premium Member
You know my initial thoughts on it, total waste. What did work had a delay and could not adjust volume. Havent tried it again since then so will play around with it again. But the fact you can't use it and Carplay at same time would keep me from using it even if it worked better. I never drive without Waze on display

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know my initial thoughts on it, total waste. What did work had a delay and could not adjust volume. Havent tried it again since then so will play around with it again. But the fact you can't use it and Carplay at same time would keep me from using it even if it worked better. I never drive without Waze on display
I was hoping you would post your impressions of Alexa because you have had it for a while now. Clearly, when it comes to technology Lamborghini has some work to do. Disappointing!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The infotainment system on the EVO was not that all that impressive to begin with, and they still didn鈥檛 get it right. I hope Lamborghini is not just a car company that makes it bright but............figures out a way to get it right.

Premium Member
I mentioned this in another thread but figured I should add here also. I played around some more with it and found a couple other things that worked. One was temperature, you can say lower or raise temperature and it does it in 1 degree increments. Same for volume where it does it in +/- 5 increments at a time. Also even with top up I had a hard time getting it to hear commands unless car was in Strada mode. Still feel it's pretty useless and wont be using much

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I mentioned this in another thread but figured I should add here also. I played around some more with it and found a couple other things that worked. One was temperature, you can say lower or raise temperature and it does it in 1 degree increments. Same for volume where it does it in +/- 5 increments at a time. Also even with top up I had a hard time getting it to hear commands unless car was in Strada mode. Still feel it's pretty useless and wont be using much
Thanks Scott for the intel. I wish the quality of the Huracan infotainment system matched the perfection/near perfection of its 10-Cylinder NA masterpiece.

Registered
What do you say to get it to change volume? Thanks!

Premium Member
What do you say to get it to change volume? Thanks!
Was just raise/lower volume
Or might have been turn volume up/down? Was a couple days ago and I forget

Reactions: asmazda
1 - 10 of 10 Posts