Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I know I thought the same thing, but they do feel really good and give you a great sense of grip. However at the risk of looking like a pansy I wear them very selectively.
Worry not Russ, those people that have to go around trying to prove that they're a "real" man must have serious doubts. :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Reactions: Russk

Registered
Even if mine was leather I would still always wash my hands before I drive. I also use my gloves but sparingly. In fact only when I don't think I will be seen, lol.
I will mock you mercilessly if I ever catch you. You will wish you had Scott's friends.

Registered
Ok I thought so. The wheel on my Perf after 8k miles was just fine. I don't get in my car with dirty hands so it seemed to age well.
Had both Alcantara and leather steering wheels. Both age the same. My hands are always clean and I don't eat in the car.

One thing I like about Alcantara wheels is the coolness to the touch compared to leather. Feels nice to my non-glove wearing hands.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Enough said!

Vendor
Enough said!

Damn, most of that turned to vinyl in the P car. THere gotta be a better way to CLEAN existing Alcantara when it just starts to get a little bit dirty...

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Damn, most of that turned to vinyl in the P car. THere gotta be a better way to CLEAN existing Alcantara when it just starts to get a little bit dirty...
Sonax cleaner works well with a MF towel, and of course, keep those hands clean or covered.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Oh, BTW I see @RoyalPink put a bag over his head, good, saves us the trouble. ;) :giggle:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I just purchased a lifetime supply of Sonax for my anticipated STO. The STO is 99.9999% Alcantara and the remainder is carbon fiber. :giggle:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD

Attachments

21 - 35 of 35 Posts