Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Battery died (my fault), so I recharged it from my tender. when I turn on the pergo switch, I get that high pitched whine. When I attempt to start it, it beeps repeatedly and all the dash lights blink repeatedly. It seems like 9 blinks 3 times then it stops blinking and starts with the high pitched whine again. Like seems possessed!

It does not engage the starter.

I hope someone has seen this before. I searched the forum to no avail. Thanks in advance! Jason 08 LP 640 with 11,000 miles.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Battery died (my fault), so I recharged it from my tender. when I turn on the pergo switch, I get that high pitched whine. When I attempt to start it, it beeps repeatedly and all the dash lights blink repeatedly. It seems like 9 blinks 3 times then it stops blinking and starts with the high pitched whine again. Like seems possessed!

It does not engage the starter.

I hope someone has seen this before. I searched the forum to no avail. Thanks in advance! Jason 08 LP 640 with 11,000 miles.
I had a problem with my alarm when my battery went flat (I left the interior lights on)
Everytime I tried to charge it, it would get to a certain point and the alarm would go off.
I ended up putting another fully charged battery in parallel while I charged it and all was okay, you can also take it out of the car or disconnect it while charging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts