Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in knowing what type of alarm system, including features are in your exotic?

·
Registered
93 Posts
91lamborestor said:
I'm interested in knowing what type of alarm system, including features are in your exotic?
Toad. 606 or 616 or something like that. Seems good. Also have a tracker fitted. Essential.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just have insurance, if someone stole the car it would be hammered by the time it was retrieved. I dont want to repair a car theifs damage. Let'em steal it and i'll pick up a fresh new one.

I havent ever seen an alarm stop anyone from cutting tires or keying the paint. So with those two thoughts I just never got one.

Luckly I havent ever had any troubles.

·
Registered
93 Posts
LV Eric said:
I just have insurance, if someone stole the car it would be hammered by the time it was retrieved... I havent ever seen an alarm stop anyone from cutting tires or keying the paint. So with those two thoughts I just never got one.

Sometimes you can't get insurance without an approved alarm being fitted. At the very least, having an alarm gets you a good discount on the premium.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I use Chubb for everything its the best deal there is. Even when I had Farmers I wasnt asked about a alarm but that was a few years back. It insurance required it or it reduced the premium enough then I 'd get one and leave it off. :eek: lol :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts