Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,367 Posts
It looks nice but for $20k I don't think I would need it. I was going to put it on my EVO, but the difference in sound was nominal at best.

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,124 Posts
I am okay with the STO exhaust sound with the valves open and when driving in Trofeo but do post some sound clips.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I'm also interested in the Akrapovic STO exhaust sound. My valves have been open in my STO and they sound just OK, compared to my 2015 Huracan with the racing exhaust...no comparison!!!! That's the biggest issue with the STO in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,367 Posts
I'm also interested in the Akrapovic STO exhaust sound. My valves have been open in my STO and they sound just OK, compared to my 2015 Huracan with the racing exhaust...no comparison!!!! That's the biggest issue with the STO in my opinion.
The Race Exhaust on my Huracan was amazing. The backfires sounded like a shotgun, it's is going to be hard to beat that system. The Akropovic is tame by comparison.
they don't. i was told it's just a bit more backfire .. same behaviour like the EVO Akra exhaust.
The Akro STO and EVO exhaust are the same exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I agree with you regarding the sound of the racing system on the Huracan. And if the Akropovic is tame, I'll just wait until something new shows up, as many STO owners are really concerned about the exhaust sound. And I believe it's a matter of time until someone hears about our concerns, and makes something similar to the racing exhaust system of the Huracan!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts