Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending a lot of time going back and forth debating if I should get the URUS , it looks like I’m putting an order in. Does anyone have the akrapovic exhaust and recommend getting it? Or not have it and regret it.

Also, has anyone done the leather roof headliner? I’m between that and the Alcantara.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I’m having the Akrapovič exhaust installed today (9/14/2020). Will report back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
It's not night and day like the Huracan race exhaust. It's more like Huracan stock vs sport (marginal). Even my dealer was skeptical about it when I inquired. Definitely not worth $13,500.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not day and night, but definitely a noticeable difference. The race exhaust lowers the note by an octave or two, and makes the snapping and crackling more frequent and more immediate sounding. It doesn't turn the Urus into, say, a Huracan EVO, but it's a nice upgrade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's a fantastic upgrade in my opinion. I have it on mine and I love the way it sounds. It is also surprisingly subdued though on the motorway up to 90mph in race which is ALWAYS what my car is on :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies. Wondering if I should go with it or look at other companies. I like the deeper tone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts