Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, as far as I can see, "Agata-Sports" or w/e this is, is most likely a scam.

I emailed them on numerous occasions asking to see pics of their own carbon interior pieces and their carbon door pieces and I've only received pics from "Ben" of OEM LP670 pieces. I then asked them to send me ACTUAL pics of their own product, and they replied with "these give you an idea, ours is the same. we will try to take pics tomorrow and send them to you", at which point, even after further emails back, I have yet to receive these pics.

A week later I get an email from Ben with pics of the SV body kit laying on the floor somewhere with this in the email signature:
Ken Cheung
International Sales Director
--------------------------------------------
RevoZport Racing Technology Ltd.

So then I replied and asked if they simply re-sell RevoZport or they make their own, and to this day I have yet to receive a reply. This was July 20.

All in all, this place seems shady as hell. I don't care if they are a sponsor or not. I'm sure anyone can be a sponsor on this site for a few bucks. If I was a company trying to charge thousands of dollars for my carbon pieces, you better believe I would have a thousand pictures, details of my workshop, address, phone number, etc etc, basically down on my knees hoping I can win some exotic owners' trust and business, but these guys can't be bothered to take a single pic of the products I've asked for, and for that reason alone, legit or not, they do NOT deserve anyone's business.

That is my stance until someone can prove me further.

·
Registered
229 Posts
+1

AND...I'd also like to hear from someone who has actually bought something and been happy with the product. I have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time for that.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I wondered if I was the only one wondering this. Tons of c/f "vendors" out there and unfortunately most of them are wanna bes at best, hoping to attract some buyers who will pay up front and then they start working on molds etc. and promising delivery dates. And usually things don't end well. It doesn't help that so many automotive forums will take money from anyone to make them a vendor either; it gives credibility to the vendor, even though in most cases the site did no due diligence on the vendor whatsoever. At this point you'd have to be crazy to order this stuff from anyone without an established track record of delivering satisfactory product.

·
Registered
286 Posts
:mad:
One of my friend bought a SL rear wing from them, however fitment is 90%. They used a low grade of carbon fiber, have runs in them, a lot of air bubbles and have excessive amount of pin holes and you can see the circle embedded in the resin. It's a no-no for me. Been screwed with my front bumper with Jerry Dorr of Image Autosports...Won't get screwed anymore...:mad:

DOHC

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
These scammers are trying to make it all look like European aka British company, but all is still based in China.

Here's some problem threads about Revozport:

Beware REVOZPORT - MBWorld.org Forums

M6 Fraud! Revozport.com - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com)

Revozport WARNING!!!! - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

problems w/ revozport racing...help. - BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3)

P.S. Nothing bad about being a Hong Kong supplier, but don't try to hide it and make it look different with a fake presentation.

·
Registered
123 Posts
They are supposedly located in West London. I could go down and have a look but their site doesnt have an address or phone number - which in my own personal experience are sites to avoid.

Edited to add: Their website has a copyright for Agata Sports Limited. Just looked on the UK companies website - there is no company registered in the UK with that name. As stated it must be an offshore operation.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I asked them previously where they were located, as I wanted to visit them to check the products etc.

Nada - zip - zilch

I asked technical questions and got no real response

Think that tells the complete story

:(

They are supposedly located in West London. I could go down and have a look but their site doesnt have an address or phone number - which in my own personal experience are sites to avoid.

Edited to add: Their website has a copyright for Agata Sports Limited. Just looked on the UK companies website - there is no company registered in the UK with that name. As stated it must be an offshore operation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I asked them for the Whole lp570 kit upgrade, then he replied give me an email to quote you Accordingly never heard back from them. I email him twice and he responded not in stock, but we could look for similar parts. Wow!!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,409 Posts
We should establish an "Honor Roll" for vendors. Let people nominate a particular vendor that they have done business with and give them a rating.

I would start with John at IMSAUTOMOTIVEDESIGN.COM. He is professional, and he cares!

Aloha Russ

·
Registered
955 Posts
Yes. Even to a detail rating in professionalism/expertism (theory n practical), aftersales service and most importantly the initial response etc..

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
We should establish an "Honor Roll" for vendors. Let people nominate a particular vendor that they have done business with and give them a rating.

I would start with John at IMSAUTOMOTIVEDESIGN.COM. He is professional, and he cares!

Aloha Russ
Russ that's a great idea. I want to thank you for the kind words. Im in this business because I care, We are here because we love cars! I love to make peoples dreams come true. The worse thing is when you are excited on receiving an after market part that you know its going to make your car look good just for you to get scammed by all the bull **** that's out there. I try really hard to satisfy all my customers but that's just me. By the way you should post pics of your beautiful car!! My new exhaust tips will be going on next week!! Cant wait!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Not one to usually stir the pot but... If Agata Sports is legit why aren't they addressing these comments as thoroughly as possible here? Shouldn't they be trying to protect their reputation? I'm amazed! Good catch everyone!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts