Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an opinion on these?

I know they are likely to be heavier than stock but I want something a little more special.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Like em alot. Makes the car look lower and meaner.

·
Registered
210 Posts
maniatuning said:
THE WHEELS ON THE BLUE GALLARDO WERE MINE, I AM SOLE DISTRIBUTOR FOR EUROPE THEY ARE LIGHTWEIGHT SEMI FORGED 3 PIECE SUPERCHROME.AND LIGHTER THAN STOCK, THEY ARE HIGHEST QUALITY JAPANESE TRAFFICSTAR, MODEL RTS, I ALSO HAVE OTHER DESIGNS IN STOCK, I HAVE THE TRAFFICSTAR EXE STYLE II ALSO IN STOCK FOR GALLARDO. I ALSO HAVE 19" AND 20" WHEELS IN STOCK FOR MURCEALAGO/DIABLO AS SEEN ON MY SITE. ALL LAMBORGHINI OWNERS WHO CANT FIND WHEELS WONT BE DISAPPOINTED, FOR UNRIVALLED SELECTION AND TECHNICAL INFO ON LAMBORGHINI WHEELS

Im not a big fan of aftermarket rims on exotics. But I actually like those a lot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I like them, but I think they don't match very well the Gallardo line, but hey, is just my opinion.
Personally, I think the way to go is HRE all the way. Their wheels are if not the best, one of the top ones in the world. fabrication, construction, design, etc etc,
I like the 840R series, in particular the 847R model. Or the same but on the 540R series (547R).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts