Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

i have many styles of wheel available in stock for diablo & murceilago 19" front with the 20" rear .... please log on to www.vogueinternational.co.uk for more information.

wheels are trafficstar made bt riverside in japan semi forged with full reverse rim construction for maximum style & strength,available in full chrome or black or silver centre with chrome outer rim

best regards

lee

·
Registered
210 Posts
vogue said:
hi

i have many styles of wheel available in stock for diablo & murceilago 19" front with the 20" rear .... please log on to www.vogueinternational.co.uk for more information.

wheels are trafficstar made bt riverside in japan semi forged with full reverse rim construction for maximum style & strength,available in full chrome or black or silver centre with chrome outer rim

best regards

lee
Another plug for Vogue Int. Spammer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
there is always one

all we are trying to help people who want quality aftermarket wheels for all lamborghini models ,as there are not a lot of companies who offer wheels for these vehicles ,so whats your problem ....? the fact that we have give our company a plug....? we fly the flag for riverside in japan who produce the wheels for our company her in europe,but the product is available all over the world .we own the blue gallardo and we own the red se both cars fitted with the trafficstar product its tried and tested,as dimex in germany will also tell you as the rts and the dts is now being fitted to all there lamborghinis with the exe - 11 soon to be added.

regards

the spammer

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think what he is trying to say that 4 out of 4 messages that you wrote were plugs - opposed to be an active part of board discussions -

·
Registered
6 Posts
point taken

we are not a company that just wants to sell product ,we are very passionate about what we do, and genuine lamborghini enthusiasts that show our vehicles ,and do not appreciate peolpe being rude, we are new to this and i genuinley wanted to help, and there are ways of puting points across.

dimex lambo attached

regards

and thank you

lee

·
Registered
142 Posts
what ever the case, ask admin you want to donate to the site and put on a banner. That is the best help you can provide. Then know your product and talk about your product when requested. Instead of trying to sell something on the forum, first try to provide data.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Guys chillout

YOu guys stop being so precious! This chat is supposed to help Lambo owners, yes?

Well Vogue just helped me, as it is not easy to find wheels for Lambos in the UK. The rest of the world is flooded with wheels.

Get off his case. These guys are genuinely helpful and I bought wheels off them for my Alfa GTV and will probably get them for my Murci now. Just got rid of my Gallardo.

Just chill!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts