Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Evo RWD will be in next month. I took the CF wheels off my old Huracan before trading and will be putting them on the new Evo. Noticed when I took them off there was unusual wear on the inside of the tires. I obviously plan to replace them. The 325/25/21 is what is on there now, will 315/30/21 fit? They have 1/2" less sidewall but overall exactly 1 inch taller... they are nearly 1/2 narrower than what I had on there but still nearly 1/2 in wider than stock. The 325 might be too wide and Michelin does not make a 315/25/21. Trying not to replace all 4 if I can help it. The old tires have less than 2500 miles on them.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Too much negative camber on your alignment.

If you have, or can borrow, a tire temp sensing gun you will see that the inside of the tire, where the wear is, will be hotter.

(I realize that you don’t have a car to check this right now).
This procedure is how I would figure the proper alignment on my track car. Get heat readings on inside, middle and outside of the tire when the tires are hot. Adjust until the temp is even across the entire tread or road surface of the tire after running the car for a couple laps or ½-1 hour on the street.

Scroll down to “camber problem”

1 - 4 of 4 Posts