Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any aftermarket stereo work in thier lambos? I would love to see pictures especially in a Murci as it looks near impossible to get any kind of subwoofer in there - or how about any stealth Valentine One installs?

·
Registered
75 Posts
system

i am currently installing a system in my murci
it consists of

Head unit: Alpine IVA d300
CD/mp3 Changer: cha-s634
Door speaker: diamond audio hex s600a/s600s 2 way components
Woofer: Kicker L7 10"
Amp: Zapco 4.0 4 channel amp

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you sure your going to have enough airspace there? I can tsee you doing a ported enclosure unless the passenger seat is going to be moved way up

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would be great if you took some pictures and posted them or sent them over cause depending how yours works out I will try the same - I had a JLAudio 10 between the seats of my 360 spider and it was incredible!

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can only get about .4 cuft. of space behind the seats in a sealed enclosure (custom molded fiberglass). If you use MDF then you may only be able to get .25-.3cuft. Anything larger and you will start limiting seat travel or give up some aesthetics.

With only .4 cuft, I don't know of any 10" subs that will sound good because they usually require more space. In addition, if you want full seat travel than you need a shallow sub as well. The only one that I was able to find to meet the space and depth requirements was the JL Audio 8W3V2. Don't feel like you need to have a 10" to get good solid bass. It is much better to put the proper size woofer in the right space than try to fit a larger woofer in a space that's too small. It would not sound nearly as well as an 8".

A solid 3 or 4 channel amp should be enough to power everything. Try to get at least 100Wx2 to the front components and at least 250w to the subs and you should have enough to listen to it at any rpm and speed.

Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are 100% right! and I think the only shot is with the JL sub becuase it requires the least airspace to run - i am using a set of mbquart qsd 216 for the front and probably power them with a rockford type rf amp or an ads - i am a dealer for both - rockford also has a new 5 channel 25th anniv amp that has 600 watts to the sub! all chrome and a knockout but it isnt coming out until oct only 150 made in the world!

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very Cool!! That looks like the same setup the guy with the purple 6.0 has! Did the same installer do both your cars? I wonder if the 6.0 and the Murci have the same room behind the seats - I am tinting the windows as we speak - the black really looks good cause it fills in the rest of the black accents on the top of the car

·
Registered
1 Posts
YellowMurci said:
Very Cool!! That looks like the same setup the guy with the purple 6.0 has! Did the same installer do both your cars? I wonder if the 6.0 and the Murci have the same room behind the seats - I am tinting the windows as we speak - the black really looks good cause it fills in the rest of the black accents on the top of the car
You big Dummy! Sorry i couldn't resist! :evil:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
YellowMurci said:
thanks Man! how is it where you live? do you see them testing cars thru the roads there?
Of course I could not answer for Emilio, but when I was in Modena in May 2003, I saw a red Enzo driving around town. I'm sure that was one of the first Enzo's in production back then.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i live near ferrari and maserati factory,
i can tell you i had seen many enzo's in higway road test last years, now they are testing the new 430 roadster( good raging sound)
once i have also seen an mc 12, maserati, on the road: fabolous car in my opinion
my girlfriend lives near bologna, in the little city of pagani factory: i have seen also some zonda
but most important thing i am not far from the lambo's home, so i had seen lambos in test driving to, last a yellow gallardo with a strange rear spoiler and a man working on a noteboock in the passenger seat... a future gallardo evolution i believe :wave:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i love my living place: la terra dei motori " engine's land",many supercar factories
are less than 30 miles from me( ducati to) most of my friend are petrolhead and i
am a motor fan since i was a child
but most of all people here really loves cars and bikes, every head turns when a good engine sing in the road... :) :wave: :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts