Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

New here and just purchased a 2007 Spyder. Tested the sound system and it is clearly crappy and beyond any hope Of producing good sound. I won‘t even attempt to replace the speakers, but what frustrates me is the lack of features found in any basic car today such as hands free calls, GPS, Apple CarPlay, etc.

I am looking to replace the head unit for something that would have the above features. I came across www.carnaviplayer.com which seems like a good fit.

Anyone have used them before? Do you have any other recommendations?

Cheers

Patrice

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dude, the first ever iPhone came out in 2007. They didn't exactly have car play launched at the same time lol

I'm being facetious but Ya we all agree, even for later models (like my 2013 SL), it is significantly dated.

The player you found is quite extensively written about on this forum and reviews are great. There's very good installation videos also posted, and literally about everything you'd ever need to know and more in a massive thread.

From what I understand, you can't go wrong with that unit! Personally I turn off my radio and leave the phone on the seat and am happy to just sit and listen to the V10 behind my ears, and not have to worry about answering the damn phone!

GOOD LUCK!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello Patrice,
Just read that thread ..

I have this HU and it's the best upgrade this car needs imo.

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Patrice,
Just read that thread ..

I have this HU and it's the best upgrade this car needs imo.

Envoyé de mon SM-A405FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Thanks loads. Have a great day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts