Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a 2012 Lamborghini Aventador and my CPO warranty just ended.

Does anyone have any recommendations on any aftermarket or 3rd party warranties?

Thank you

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
167 Posts
My apologies, I wrote a response for another car I own, wish I could help you here.

·
Registered
SL #7007
428 Posts
When I had my R8, I bought the extended warranty from the dealership. They used Fidelity. Worked out perfectly because right after my warranty expired, I had some bad solenoids in my transmission. Audi wanted $12k to fix it but Fidelity paid it. I don’t know if you can buy Fidelity on your own. Here’s the link. I bought the gold plan.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I had my R8, I bought the extended warranty from the dealership. They used Fidelity. Worked out perfectly because right after my warranty expired, I had some bad solenoids in my transmission. Audi wanted $12k to fix it but Fidelity paid it. I don’t know if you can buy Fidelity on your own. Here’s the link. I bought the gold plan.

Called them, they said i have to get it through an authorized seller, they gave me the contact info for them. They don't warranty lamborghini's i guess.
Thank you though!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I encountered the same issue when I tried to buy an extended warranty for my Huracan. My dealership told me Factory backed extended warranty for years 4 and 5 is purchased at the time of original sale.

My Porsche dealership sells Fidelity extended warranty which I bought. A nice feature is the prorated amount of the remaining warranty is reimbursed to owner should he choose to sell before the extended warranty ends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts