Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone recently added an aftermarket sound system to their Gallardo? I'm a bit concerned as i remember reading that there are no screws in many places and that things are glued together.

If you've had work done in southern Cal, I'd love to hear your recommendations.

Paul

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Paul,

The only place qualified to work on your car in SD is La Jolla Audio. They do a lot of custom work on exotic cars. Ask for Scott (owner). Tell him Raymond sent you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
RUES Systems in L.A. will be working on their first Gallardo system next month. By summer they will have something for the G!! They have very high end, very clean installs and specialize in Exotics. :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
My friends Gallardo has a full custom stereo installed. Will be changing out a few components in the near future.

As it stands now...
10" box in the luggage compartment with a port going directly to the passenger's foot well. No more windshield wiper fluid container!
TRU amp on amp rack on top of sub box.
Pioneer head
Image Dynamic's speakers in doors.

In the near future,
Will be changing out the TRU with ARC amp and processor (the TRU doesn't seem to be handling the bass well)
Changing out Pioneer's head with double DIN Eclipse

As for who did the work, went through multiple venues/retired car audio experts/Image Dynamics/etc. Sorry, no single retail shop did the whole job.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tubi's the only sound system you need on a gallardo. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts