Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought the Kreis-sieg system - runs thru stock cats and aftermarket muffler for emissions and no CEL. after engine is warm, flip the switch (electronic) and the valves move for straight pipe sound!(no cats or mufflers).
cost is 10k, but well worth it. we have emissions test her in atlanta ga, and it would be expensive to remove and replace the stock system every two years for the smog test. it is also good when you are near the cops or in the neigborhood) -thats when the quiet mode will be on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2006 Gallardo SE

My 2006 Gallardo SE will be delivered to me this week.I'm thinking of changing the exhaust system...Tubi ?.....Borla ?.....Burtoni ? Any suggestions ? Thanks,Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
RCM4BONDS said:
My 2006 Gallardo SE will be delivered to me this week.I'm thinking of changing the exhaust system...Tubi ?.....Borla ?.....Burtoni ? Any suggestions ? Thanks,Bob
I've been told the SE already has a Tubi fitted at the factory, hence the 20hp power increase. Can anyone else confirm or know different?

·
Registered
10 Posts
RCM4BONDS said:
Hi Bob,

I recently bought an '04 G from Roytoy. Great car. While it was out west I had Al Burtoni install his exhaust. To be frank and in the most fitting technical term : WOW!! :)
I have Borla on one of my F cars, and have had Tubi on another. The Burtoni, IMO, bests them both. The added horsepower is phenomenal and the sound is simply incredible. He does not offer polished finish, tips are though. But in the G, you see nothing anyway. I was at a valet stand recently, another G was parked and the owner left as I was arriving. He asked about the twin dual tips poking out. I said to wait a minute and that I'd show him why...I got in and fired her up. He almost wet himself. He said he had to upgrade and could not believe the difference. I told him that it was just the sound he was enjoying and just imagine increased performance too. He was sold. It's not overly loud in my opinion but when I start her and my wife is anywhere nearby she puts her fingers in her ears and says "noise pollution." Chicks. :p

Best of luck.

-Jeff

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
crikeymikey said:
I've been told the SE already has a Tubi fitted at the factory, hence the 20hp power increase. Can anyone else confirm or know different?
the 20hp come from the changed engine and CPU mapping also the MY2006 has 520bhp.

Since you are in UK you could take Larini or Quicksilver, from Germany you can take also Cargraphic.
I suppose Larini will be the easiest to get.

·
Registered
5 Posts
RCM4BONDS said:
Kreis-sieg exhaust is the best bet for your SE. I'm also getting my SE in a week or so. ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
twinturbodiablo said:
Kreis-sieg retails for almost $11,000.That's a bit high.

you pay 200 k or so for a car an 11k for the best performance and sound is steep?

sounds like someone who would bargain shop for the cheapest sky diving company as well....haha no offense, mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts