Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for an after market exhaust fir a 18 580 spyder . what you have on your car ? Deals or promotions available ? Thx

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,109 Posts
I have Lamborghini Race Exhaust. If you can find one cheap, buy it, it’s incredible.

Reactions: LHP

·
Registered
140 Posts
I went with the RYFT valved system. I'll do a before and after video video and post it here when it's installed.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have Lamborghini Race Exhaust. If you can find one cheap, buy it, it’s incredible.
I also vote for the factory race exhaust. Also you can keep the factory valves which is very nice if you don’t want your neighbors to hate you 😊

·
Premium Member
13,109 Posts
What do you consider ”cheap”?
i paid full price from my dealer when they were new $12,700. I have seen them as low as $3500 to $6000. $3500 is cheap. Mine was new. Used ones are even better because it improves with miles.

·
Registered
140 Posts
My RYFT valved race exhaust goes on today!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i paid full price from my dealer when they were new $12,700. I have seen them as low as $3500 to $6000. $3500 is cheap. Mine was new. Used ones are even better because it improves with miles.
I just had a race exhaust and tips delivered. The silver tips....meh. Not sure they’re gonna look good. Did you have the tips installed?

·
Premium Member
13,109 Posts
I just had a race exhaust and tips delivered. The silver tips....meh. Not sure they’re gonna look good. Did you have the tips installed?
I took off the silver tips and got gloss black ones installed instead.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts