Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if this is graphite grey or titanium matt? Pulled it from IG but it’s a photographers post so not his car to ask. Configuration says grey is shiny and titanium is matte and this appears to be in between. Thanks!!
9969CB42-CC25-49B4-9C0D-BE903322A905.jpeg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Graphite grey. Titanium is lighter silver color.
Thx! Any thoughts as to which color would go best with Grigio Nimbus which appears to be a light silver? Oh, and I do prefer a matte which is why I was thinking the titanium.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thx! Any thoughts as to which color would go best with Grigio Nimbus which appears to be a light silver? Oh, and I do prefer a matte which is why I was thinking the titanium.
In the Aesir, the color I would choose depends on if you are doing the high gloss black style option. If it is going to be glossy style then I suggest glossy rim like the diamond cut Aesir. If you will do the matte trim then I would suggest the titanium matte Aesir. The only rim I wouldn't do on the Grigio Nimbus is the graphite grey Aesir.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the Aesir, the color I would choose depends on if you are doing the high gloss black style option. If it is going to be glossy style then I suggest glossy rim like the diamond cut Aesir. If you will do the matte trim then I would suggest the titanium matte Aesir. The only rim I wouldn't do on the Grigio Nimbus is the graphite grey Aesir.
High gloss with matte diffuser. I was thinking the matte would tone down the gloss paint but I’m starting to think more like you. And think the diamond cut silver portion would like nice with the Grigio Nimbus. I hope to be able to see some of these in person over the next few weeks. Sad I have to go to car shows and hope a Huracan shows. Thx for the advice!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about graphite grey with lynx? Match nicely?

·
Registered
26 Posts
What about graphite grey with lynx? Match nicely?
Beauty is in eye of the beholder. In my eyes I like creating contrast rather than blend everything. So that’s why I suggested any color Aesir except Graphite Grey. But no right answer… just preferences.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts