Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I posted this in the general section as well. I’m looking for some advice on buying a Urus. I’ve never purchased a Lamborghini before. I live in Southern California. Although I suppose I could buy out of state as well. Any options that are a must to get? Any chance of getting below msrp? At least locally it seems all are at msrp. Anything to watch out for? Ie up charges or things dealers will try and tack on that’s not needed etc. Any advice on what’s a must to have, where to buy from for best pricing or frankly any advice is greatly appreciated. Thx!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I can help you To get some discount under msr, But you will have to pay for shippino. Do you want It from the lot or order to your specs? DM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello
I’m ok with lot purchase if close to what I’m looking for or wait for an order. I’m also interested in the new pearl and graphite capsules. I don’t know if they have hit the lots yet to look at. Are you a dealer? Where are you located? Thx

·
Registered
33 Posts
No yet, I’m still waiting for mine. I’m not a dealer, just a friend of one. I’m in Florida. Will DM tomorrow to see if they will receive a graphite capsule soon

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. The Arancio and verde capsule also interest me as well as the graphite. Thx

·
Registered
286 Posts
You should be able to get under msrp. Regardless of options from factory, add downpipes:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Capsule got delayed until April, May next year, but they will receive a verde mantis in 6 weeks. Let me know if you’re interested.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
don’t waste your money...being honest.
Different strokes for different people...but I'm in the same boat as @2006m5. Don't waste your money...just my opinion ;) Tune here & there with some bolt on stuff on average frame and call it super SUV is how I see it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
All honesty look at the audi q8 d tell me y are not using the same platform.
buy a q8 and with the extra cash buy a huracan...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I’ve looked at the Rs q8 but it just doesn’t have enough flare. For sure it would save more than a 100k. I just wish the Audi had more aggressiveness to it or something that made it stand out. Heck honestly I wish the urus had a little more lambo aggressiveness to it. But it’s more than any other suv out there. Trying to figure out if 270-300k after taxes etc is worth it or not. Tough call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts