Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wat model do you own? Do you really love your lambo? did you have to face tough obstacle to purchase one and any advices on how to get one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I own a 98 Diablo SV , I allmost love it , + i say it like that because to fall in love with a car is just not me, its just a car, but its very special, + driving it makes me feel good , To buy it i sold 2 street cars , a 89 Bentley turbo R , and a 94 Nissan Skyline turbo , and sold a dirt racing car and a boat i had, I also maxed my credit cards fully, So it wasn`t easy to sell everything i had to buy a Ebay car that needed alot of work, So i was without a car for a year while i preformed the needed repairs, and any money i had needed to be put in the car,it was very tough , but in the end , to drive the Diablo is just great. , i would do it again .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow a whole w/o a car that must of been tough did u use public transportation to go to work everyday and stuff

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow a whole w/o a car that must of been tough did u use public transportation to go to work everyday and stuff
...................................Yea it was really tough , i did what ever i had to do to get by, I hope to buy a normal car soon to use when the weather is really bad or i need a back seat .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts