Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the 12 o’clock notch on the STO steering wheel so I inquired about adding to my H. REJECTION! I was under the impression AdP allows for pretty much anything so I’m really surprised they couldn’t do this given that Lambo is actually doing it. I told my SA I guess that means they just saved me money. I probably would’ve spent a cool grand for that little leather colored strip!!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,920 Posts
I love the 12 o’clock notch on the STO steering wheel so I inquired about adding to my H. REJECTION! I was under the impression AdP allows for pretty much anything so I’m really surprised they couldn’t do this given that Lambo is actually doing it. I told my SA I guess that means they just saved me money. I probably would’ve spent a cool grand for that little leather colored strip!!
Same here! I was told it was not possible for my EVO.

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
341 Posts
Really. That’s strange. Not like you was asking them to do it for free.
Then again Its funny. I was building the STO and they said no to Selvans as my contrast color but they would do Mantis.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,969 Posts
I was building the STO and they said no to Selvans as my contrast color but they would do Mantis.
Maybe you didn't ask them nicely. Did you say pretty please?

• Haha
Reactions: Sto_fever

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The issue is the steering wheels are manufactured by a 3rd party so Lambo can't add the 12 o’clock notch at the factory and Lambo won't custom order a STO steering wheel for an EVO. It's to do with logistics and the supply chain.

And it's a similar story with the Ulitmae, you can't get the perforated steering wheel because the company that manfurtered Aventador steering wheels has stopped producing them. That's why the Ultimae is basically a parts bin special.

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Time for a custom wheel I guess?
Vehicle Car Steering part Hood Motor vehicle

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Mine started life as an OEM wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts