Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
LMAO, Wild! Now, I have heard dealers adding crazy ADM's to actually prevent it from being sold, so that they at least have a show model to have people sit inside, touch, etc. At least, that's what is happening here at a Land Rover dealership my friend is at. It seems they put that note in the ad too, but if there is a crazy buyer, that $100K ADM probably covers a good chunk of profit that will hold them off until the next one rolls' into the dealer showroom haha.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,758 Posts
Incredible, but it’s bound to happen.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,708 Posts
The link is no longer working, at least for me, but buying preowned at this time is not the most prudent thing to do. At least for the time being, buying new at MSRP is the way to go but already we see that is starting to change for some. As a general rule, you don’t buy............you sell into inflation. ;)

Reactions: REKIII

·
Registered
816 Posts
The link is no longer working, at least for me, but buying preowned at this time is not the most prudent thing to do. At least for the time being, buying new at MSRP is the way to go but already we see that is starting to change for some. As a general rule, you don’t buy............you sell into inflation. ;)
Agreed 100%. I NEVER buy new...until this year. I was being offered stupid money for my '17 Raptor, so I sold it and have a '21 Sierra HD. Not really the truck I wanted, but got it for under MSRP, and being a Diesel heavy Duty, the resale will stay strong for awhile. I know neither of these vehicles are exotic, just agreeing with your point. :)

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe they sold it!!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,708 Posts
Oh man I SAVE -$100,000! Who in their right mind could pass up a deal like that? Let’s be honest, we can all use MINUS $100,000 now and again. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MAKEMOVZ

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,708 Posts
Anyone that pays 100K over for that fine “speci-mine” should also get a complimentary tattoo on the forehead that reads.............well some things are better left unsaid.

Reactions: MAKEMOVZ

·
Registered
SL #7007
466 Posts
Worst part is people still pay the mark-ups!

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,708 Posts
I vigorously protest ADMs, unless, of course, they are forking over said greenbacks on the purchase of a car I am selling. :giggle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts