Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bought a 25th anniversary, 1989 triple black countach out of Texas today...15k miles, paid 76K for it....the good thing is the car just had 25K worth of work done to it by Steve and Al at Milano..so according to them and I thinks so also..its a good deal..has the wing..all stock..paint 8 out of 10..interior 100% great.not a tear...scratch....anything like NEW.....Brand new tires 1k ago Perrili rosso....this should go up in value...cant wait for it to arrive.....

:wave:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Well I bought a 25th anniversary, 1989 triple black countach out of Texas today...15k miles, paid 76K for it....the good thing is the car just had 25K worth of work done to it by Steve and Al at Milano..so according to them and I thinks so also..its a good deal..has the wing..all stock..paint 8 out of 10..interior 100% great.not a tear...scratch....anything like NEW.....Brand new tires 1k ago Perrili rosso....this should go up in value...cant wait for it to arrive.....

:wave:
Damn Roy, are you ever going to stop? You should talk to Lamborghini and have them give you a license to open your own Lamborghini dealership. :)

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My employees are seeing if our Medical coverage is for MENTAL also they say I need it..... :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts