Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've had more than one member mention I should start a build thread so here it goes. It's nothing out of the ordinary but I guess it'll help me remember everything I've done to the car over time. Maybe we should all do this to serve as a reference guide if we have questions about parts, etc that we like on another members car.

Model: 2017 Huracan 580-2
Paint: Grigio Titans
Wheels: 20" Gianos
Interior: Nero Leather/Alcantra with White Stitching

Current Mods:

RYFT Full Titanium Exhaust System with valves (Valves open in Sport/Corsa mode)
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires (stock sizes)
Xpel Stealth PPF full coverage (did not change the stock matte/satin look)
3M Ceramic IR 15% side window tint
Xpel Prime XR Plus 70% front windshield tint
Gloss Black Lamborghini Rear Emblem
Lamborghini Factory upgraded floor mats with Tricolore flag
New rear engine bonnet side louvers in gloss black instead of matte
Hardwired Passport Max360c radar detector
Factory Lamborghini Emblem Logo door projectors
Tune to unlock ECU from 580 to 640HP
Gloss Black PC the stock Giano wheels
Bight blue PC brake calipers W/white Lamborghini lettering

Locked In Future Mods:
Ceramic coat the PPF
Gloss clear coat the forged carbon engine bay pieces
Euro Clear Side Markers

On The Fence Mods:
Swap seatbelt to blue

Thats it for now. I'll update the post accordingly!
-Adam

CURRENT PICS:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Adam, thanks for allowing us to share your journey. Like the mods so far, tastefully done.

Question with the full stealth PPF is caring for the exterior the same as metallic paint? I understand caring for Matte paint can be more time consuming

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,109 Posts
Great job, your car looks amazing. Very nice pics.

Reactions: NFA Review Channel

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
568 Posts
Adam, looks real sharp but wait are those Alcantara "patterns" does that mean you are another car crazy detailer?;) The only criticism is you haven't done enough nor do you intend to do enough modifications........you need to work on that. All joking aside a real beauty!

·
Premium Member
13,109 Posts
Finally somebody’s car is cleaner than mine. Those exhaust tips would be perfect on my car!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
568 Posts
Finally somebody’s car is cleaner than mine. Those exhaust tips would be perfect on my car!
I don't know Russ, I bet if I whipped out my Electron Microscope we could find a spec of dust.........pretty sure.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam, thanks for allowing us to share your journey. Like the mods so far, tastefully done.

Question with the full stealth PPF is caring for the exterior the same as metallic paint? I understand caring for Matte paint can be more time consuming
Thanks! The PPF makes it very easy to clean. Before the PPF you had to be careful when washing not to polish the paint. I used 3 bucket method, Carpro Reset Soap, and a resin system for spot free rinse. With the PPF I wash it the same but I don't have to worry about the paint in any fashion.

Adam, looks real sharp but wait are those Alcantara "patterns" does that mean you are another car crazy detailer?;) The only criticism is you haven't done enough nor do you intend to do enough modifications........you need to work on that. All joking aside a real beauty!
lol always pattern the Alcantara. Give me time I've only had the car less than 60 days. It was bone stock when I took her home LOL.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job, your car looks amazing. Very nice pics.
Thanks man. I haven't busted out my SONY A7rii yet. The above pics are just iPhone11pro pics. I need to do a photoshoot day.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
568 Posts
lol always pattern the Alcantara. Give me time I've only had the car less than 60 days. It was bone stock when I took her home LOL.
< 60 days amazing! I can only imagine what your car will be transformed into after 365 days..........dare I say, a Veneno!

·
Premium Member
13,109 Posts
I’ll have to wait to try that pattern on the seats till I get my new car which I have gone back to Alcantera after being such a critic. It’s funny how our taste changes with time.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE:
My car is being picked up next week for a ton of work! :)

1. Full service
2. Tune bringing the horsepower from 580 to 640
3. Powder coating the wheels gloss black (no diamond cut this time)
4. Powder coating the calibers blue to match the exhaust tips.Going with white caliper lettering to match my interior stitching

I can't wait to see and feel the new car when she's back!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
568 Posts
UPDATE:
My car is being picked up next week for a ton of work! :)

1. Full service
2. Tune bringing the horsepower from 580 to 640
3. Powder coating the wheels gloss black (no diamond cut this time)
4. Powder coating the calibers blue to match the exhaust tips.Going with white caliper lettering to match my interior stitching

I can't wait to see and feel the new car when she's back!
Man O man that's going to be like getting back a "new" car or at least a transformed one!

What's being done as far as the tune is concerned? 60hp is a nice jump.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car was picked up today and I just got this pic from the dealer for the brake calipers. I like the blue! I asked them to mix less flake in it. Thoughts? The "Lamborghini" Lettering will be white and then clear coated.

·
Premium Member
13,109 Posts
My Eurocharged Dallas tune gave mine a 40 HP bump (unverified). Curious to know which one you are getting?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My Eurocharged Dallas tune gave mine a 40 HP bump (unverified). Curious to know which one you are getting?
Its not a boxed tune. The local shop is basically changing to Perfermonte parameters to unlock the de-tuned ECU. I have no idea what to expect so wish me luck! LOL They've done 50+ Huracans so I should be good.

·
Premium Member
13,109 Posts
Yes the 580 gets the biggest increase and is well worth it, the 610 not so much.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Loving how this looks

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
568 Posts
Adam how is your "new" road rocket performing with the tune? Let us know exactly what you did so those, like myself, that are newbie's can profit from your expertise. I christen you the "king" of mods daring to go where no man has gone before....... (y)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts