Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long shot but does anyone know what causes the active OE wing to move..? I'm looking at some burnt wiring and starting to think it may be using K-Line communication to tell the module to move up or down..

That then lead me to my next thought.. If it is K-Line, it will be the GFA module that's doing the work..

That leads me to my next question.. Under what circumstances does the wing move? Speed, throttle, braking etc etc..

If its simply a speed thing then it will be just looking at speed via CAN bus from the ABS module, if its not that and if it is othwr parameters, then it may be coming from the ECUs..

The reason for the discussion is I am wondering if I need to do more work and integrate spoiler control into my Motec ECU kit for the early Gallardo Manual...

Cheers
Brad

·
Registered
941 Posts
Hey Brad,

I think the spoiler pops up based on the vehicles speed (around 60-70mph if I'm not mistaken). Sadly, I don't know the specifics when it comes to sensors/modules etc. But to disable the active spoiler when my shop installed my SL spoiler, I had them jump pins 10+4 in the engine bay so that the car wont throw the "double banana code" that pops up with a spoiler malfunction. Check this thread for more info: How to disable active spoiler - superleggera spoiler install

I hope this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts