Lamborghini Talk banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,735 Posts
Yes, I had it up so I could give the wheel well a good srub.
That’s what I thought. I keep mine as spotless as possible. I even use my detailer in the wheel wells.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,735 Posts
I have Hero 5 & 8. I don’t like either of them. I thought the eighth would have been grave improvement over the phone but it’s actually no different performance and reliability.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,505 Posts
Very cool my friend, especially the applause of the school children I guess that was one of their lessons for the day; work hard and prosper. One other thing that is noteworthy, that is, the sound, look and feel of the Lamborghini even when watching the video is a language we all have in common and immediately understand and can relate too. (y)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Love the clapping school children in uniform. At first I thought they were salarymen HA. Sakura, your mountain roads must have some amazing drives.

I always enjoy taking the roads to Hakone, the scenery/mountains/forests are gorgeous and the air is so fresh.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Very cool my friend, especially the applause of the school children I guess that was one of their lessons for the day; work hard and proper. One other thing that is noteworthy, that is, the sound, look and feel of the Lamborghini even when watching the video is a language we all have in common and immediately understand and can relate too. (y)
There are a couple of Ferraris, but I'm the only Lambo in town. I'm sure they loved seeing one. I bet they didn't expect to hear a piano classic coming from a Lambo either 😂

Study and work hard indeed...and plenty of luck. I still need lots of luck though 🤣

Must say, your outings are far more civilized than mine, lol.
Aye, the Japanese are just too polite :LOL:

Love the clapping school children in uniform. At first I thought they were salarymen HA. Sakura, your mountain roads must have some amazing drives.
I always enjoy taking the roads to Hakone, the scenery/mountains/forests are gorgeous and the air is so fresh.
😂 Yes, if not for their jacket's embroidery, I would have mistaken the school kids with salaryman too.

The mountains road here are very beautiful with sharp twisties. Hakone is prettier because it's a top tourist spot and don't you just love dipping into the natural hot springs and a good food after a spirited drive. The fall foliage is happening as of now and they are just so beautiful. That mountain roads in the video lead up to my house in the middle of tea plantation and from there I can hit the highway in about 10 minutes.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #129 (Edited)
Just a quick online tour... :)

That red Japanese gate (they called it torii) near the end of the video is an entrance to a 2000 years old Shinto temple (Sengen Shrine). It's one of the rarest temple in Japan. If you are into knife and sword history, they have a small museum that displays a very old and rare Japanese sword (tachi style) which is a curved, thick, and heavy sword that precedes the slightly straight, sort of light, and quick katana sword.

121 - 129 of 129 Posts