Lamborghini Talk banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,987 Posts
We all must admit we drive high profile vehicles that are somewhat conspicuous and that law enforcement is ever aware and ever vigilant. ;)
Yes, and it is so hard for me to stay off the gas. Right now we are more conspicuous than ever, but I just can’t help myself getting in a couple of those thrilling 0-60 adrenaline pumped runs. Then I look around and prayer I wasn't caught.

Reactions: Sakura

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Yes, and it is so hard for me to stay off the gas. Right now we are more conspicuous than ever, but I just can’t help myself getting in a couple of those thrilling 0-60 adrenaline pumped runs. Then I look around and prayer I wasn't caught.
Hawaii must be a challenging place for a spirited drive......as you no it's a little better in Texas but no one's 100% safe. I have been driving these sports car for about 3 years and have never been pulled over so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
I think I’ve been very lucky. I’ve gotten pulled over and cited only twice since 2008 and I couldn’t even begin to count the number of times I have blown the doors off..

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
I think I’ve been very lucky. I’ve gotten pulled over and cited only twice since 2008 and I couldn’t even begin to count the number of times I have blown the doors off..
Good to hear but my wife on the other hand is like a cop magnet............but she usually gets the "female discount".

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
My latest Sunday's drive. Mt Fuji appeared below the clouds as the weather was really nice. My peeping tom camera caught a few enthusiasts at the parking lot. Had an encounter too with antifa and their $10 bikes.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
Very nice, thanks for sharing but one thing they couldn't have been antifa there was no rioting, property destruction, and fires raging. 🔥;)

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Nice drive. I always leave my cameras on when I go into the store and it is so funny to watch all the people that come up to the car. Some even wave to the camera.

·
Registered
736 Posts
My latest Sunday's drive. Mt Fuji appeared below the clouds as the weather was really nice. My peeping tom camera caught a few enthusiasts at the parking lot. Had an encounter too with antifa and their $10 bikes.

Fuji-san nice. I went to a Katsushika Hokusai exhibit at the museum yesterday. The Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji are impressive. There was one original on display.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Fuji-san nice. I went to a Katsushika Hokusai exhibit at the museum yesterday. The Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji are impressive. There was one original on display.
It's going to be very crowded next year when the climbing route opens. It has been closed for a while due to covid. I managed to climb it until 7th peak only because I got distracted by a very cute climber and ran out of time 🤣

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Nice drive. I always leave my cameras on when I go into the store and it is so funny to watch all the people that come up to the car. Some even wave to the camera.
I'm thinking to put up a small sign that said "please dance you're on camera"🤣

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Very nice, thanks for sharing but one thing they couldn't have been antifa there was no rioting, property destruction, and fires raging. 🔥;)
I think this is the same group of bikers that disturb peace in the middle of the night in my hood. I'm just glad I don't gave a shotgun when they woke me with their crappy exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
I think this is the same group of bikers that disturb peace in the middle of the night in my hood. I'm just glad I don't gave a shotgun when they woke me with their crappy exhaust.
So...........they didn't Make Your Day? Sorry to hear that...............better luck next time. ;) I see your point, if they are going to wake you up they could at least of had the decency to have a quality exhaust note!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
So...........they didn't Make Your Day? Sorry to hear that...............better luck next time. ;) I see your point, if they are going to wake you up they could at least of had the decency to have a quality exhaust note!:rolleyes:
🤣🤣 The engine and exhaust are so small & restrictive like a broken uilleann pipe. I need to invent an emp gun that can shut an engine off at distance...obviously without frying the whole town & going to jail :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
736 Posts
It's going to be very crowded next year when the climbing route opens. It has been closed for a while due to covid. I managed to climb it until 7th peak only because I got distracted by a very cute climber and ran out of time 🤣
HA!

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Same here in Honolulu. The crowds will be back and that is OK, because honestly it just hasn't been as much fun without the tourists. Also the local businesses are dying and really need to re-open. It is so sad to see so many great restaurants and shops close their doors permanently.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #116 (Edited)
No virus can stop my car wash fun :)

I don't normally use power washer, but I used it this time just for show on the camera 😂 People like to see bubbles.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,641 Posts
No virus can stop my car wash fun :)

I don't normally use power washer, but I used it this time just for show on the camera 😂 People like to see bubbles.
That soap streaming down your side panels looks so clean. ;) There is nothing like cleaning a clean car...........I guess we all can identify with that routine.:giggle:

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
That soap streaming down your side panels looks so clean. ;) There is nothing like cleaning a clean car...........I guess we all can identify with that routine.:giggle:
Yes, the car was driven only twice in good weather before the last wash. I just love washing a clean car because I only have to deal with surface dust. I washed the wheel too, but off camera, just because I don't want to show off my butt to the whole world 😂

·
Premium Member
13,987 Posts
Was the lift system up?

101 - 120 of 123 Posts