Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts
Looks great and the sound is pretty good. I tried that small mic Comica VS10 on my Gopro and I have determined there is NO DIFFERENCE is sound clarity or overall quality.

Discussion starter · #82 ·
Looks great and the sound is pretty good. I tried that small mic Comica VS10 on my Gopro and I have determined there is NO DIFFERENCE is sound clarity or overall quality.
Thanks! I think I may play around the camera a bit by using the underwater housing and drill a few holes here and there to prevent it overheating. I like that reduced sound with the housing.

Yeah, that Comica VS10 improves nothing to the sound. It just looks cool on the outside.

Discussion starter · #83 · (Edited)
Made one last mod with the camera. I ditched the fluffy then put it inside underwater case with hole on the side for cooling & back for battery. I just use a hole saw to make the hole. Very easy.

I recorded using this setup for 10 hours straight without overheating at HD.

And the video:

Discussion starter · #88 ·
Seems like mounting the camera above that roll bar instead of below might be a better visual perspective?

I feel like I’m struggling to peek over the dash :)
Yes I agree :ROFLMAO: I picked that spot because I didn't want the camera to be visible from the back window. May play around with the placement & see how it goes.

Discussion starter · #92 ·
As a guitar player, it always amazes me when anyone can play a violin (fretless) even remotely in tune. I’m very heavily dependent on frets.
I play with imaginary frets :) I think after a lot of practice, the brain created an unseen frets on the fingerboard & program the body to it. The frets will become clearer after each practice and less clear when the practice is skipped. It's like having an imaginary friend that becomes more real if you talk to it more often (ok this sounds spooky)🤣

I play guitar as well and could not imagine no frets, I struggle sometimes even with them.

Reactions: Sakura
Discussion starter · #96 ·
You got skills Sakura!
Thank you for the compliment:D

If you play the video at full blast (like max on iphone & around 70db on speakers), you can hear everything including the hidden sounds of vibratos like the real instrument played next to you. The original instrument is originally very loud. The sound was recorded untouched & sounds like the original.

Discussion starter · #99 ·
Glad the police passed you by and didn't stop you for a "chat". Nice footage and fun to have to re-experience the adventure.......and every drive in a Lamborghini is an adventure.(y)
Yes, I have been rowing through the gears lately in corsa so that I can control my speed better. I just don't want to get another ticket in short span :cautious: I don't think there's a ticket for downshifting to break the speed. And we know what that means 😂 I get the license to be super obnoxious.

There were like tons of cars going much faster than me. As you can see they were hoarding the passing lane which is actually illegal but none seemed to get pulled over. I think the cops just wanted to checkout my cool car. I think they like the black stripes :ROFLMAO: C'est La Vie.

There were like tons of cars going much faster than me. As you can see they were hoarding the passing lane which is actually illegal but none seemed to get pulled over. I think the cops just wanted to checkout my cool car. I think they like the black stripes :ROFLMAO: C'est La Vie.
We all must admit we drive high profile vehicles that are somewhat conspicuous and that law enforcement is ever aware and ever vigilant. ;)

81 - 100 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.