Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright experts and owners. I am looking at purchasing an 04 roadster which is 1 of 1 with the color combo. Less than 1900 miles. I have a few questions and would like some input. This car absolutely has to be extremely loud and I truly do not care about any drone in the cabin. I come from a sports car background where I've deleted all 4 cats and have a race exhaust. I love the sound of the v12 clips I've seen on YouTube, but can this car be made louder? I've seen the IPE and Fi videos, but im striving for something more...is it possible? This would all be temporary as sometime next year the car would be heading to North Carolina to be completely changed, but I want to have something now. Any advice?

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
I have always been fond of the Fabspeed Exhaust Scream on the Murci. If you're searching for something wild, this appears to be it.

·
Registered
LP640
2,268 Posts
I presume you mean '05 roadster. I make the DTP exhaust for the Murci, short and non-merged design to take advantage of the factory powerband and achieve a high pitch. I have some other options to assist in turning the volume up to 11, but generally do not recommend that for roadsters. PM me for more info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts