Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having read of the negative feedback from owners with the Lamborghini Dallas dealership I removed their website link on www.lamboweb.com where new users can find relevant Lamborghini URLs like this one.

In doing so it just occurred to me that what would be real useful to all of us if we had a rating feedback system where owners put up positive or negative comments of their experience at a dealership. In order for this to be effective multiple entries per dealer would be required to insure that somebody does not "sandbag" a dealer. For service comments a requirement is you must own a Lamborghini. This type of feedback system is common on the web for suppliers (e.g. electronic items) these days. If there is sufficient contribution I will put up a section on www.lamboweb.com.

Questions that come to mind are:-
Should it list positive and/or negative comments?
Should it have a score or +++ system or actual comments
Should the owner be required to add his/her name or initials?
Should it be worldwide or US only
Should the dealer be allowed to comment?

Would like to get feedback on this. First on the concept etc. let’s hold off on comments on dealers for now.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
John,

we are working on a Dealer Feedback System as we speak. Due to Monterey and my accident things got temporarily stalled but will be back into production next week. If you would like, you are more than welcome to be our 3rd Moderator of the Feedback section along with Detour Racing (David Enger) & GDAY !!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have no problem being a Moderator JRV, not sure what it involves perhaps you can send me a PM.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
John,

i'll send you a PM also. But just that everyone knows, the Mods were picked from some of the oldest and most respected members based on their longtime and well established honesty and integrety to moniter the Feedback system to evaluate the responces to keep it flame free, and spam free.
Without monitering it would be worthless without some knowledgedable guys keeping an eye on the posts to insure it's as accurate and valid as possible.

I know from our long association none of you three have any bones to pick with anyone and therefore your decisions will always be fair and final..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I feel compelled to re iterate that my experience buying a used Gallardo from LoD has been very positive so far. The car had 1170 miles is e-gear and was in almost new condition. It has all the latest upgrades, as verified by Platinum motors and was $8-10k less than what other dealers were asking for similar cars. I have put 300 spirted miles on it and all is well.
I cannot vouch for LoD service but my experience with LoD salesperson Scot Whitworth has been only positive.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Great Idea... Perhaps something like a poll where you could give a good score and you could give a bad score ... with a brief write up. For example, a dealer could have 3 bad and 10 good...

Will write more later...on house generator due to hurricane... no power since thursday :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts