1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
35 Posts
That definitely seems odd. And not to mention the picture of the guy and his personal statements. Somewhat surreal if you ask me.

:confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
ltadmin said:
A "ride" in a Lambo if you fly to Seattle, only on an "availible" day???? And "every bidder" gets a Free Ride???? What part of FREE costs over $2K???

:wave:

gotta say though, it's amazing these total BS auctions get traction somehow!!!
The winning bidder gets the car for the day. The regular bidders just get a ride.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
The winning bidder gets the car for the day. The regular bidders just get a ride.
OK that part wasn't clear to me. But the part about being able to cancel without reason was...;)

In case anyone here is considering Bidding...for $2000.00 you can fly to LA and DRIVE (not just ride in) a Countach for 24 hours with no cancelation clause...;)...or fly to houston and "Drive" a Muira!!! :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Disgraceful !

This is disgraceful...and not worthy a Lamborghini lover...

Wanna make money Mr James-look-how-rich-you-will-never-be-so-for-a-few-bucks-you-can-pretend-to-be-as-great-as-I-am ?.. buy a pet monkey and show him in the town supermarket...and let a real Lamborghini freak take care of your car the way you should !

Gosh I'm p**ed off here !...

What you should have offered to this guy telling you how beautiful your car was, Mr James-damn-this-car-is-expensive-how-am-I-gonna-make-money-out-of-it-so-I-can-afford-to-keep-my-neighbour-envious, is to sit behind the wheel so his wife can take a picture of him. He would have brought back home a taste of paradise having touched a dream...that's what my Dad use to do with his Jaguar, that's what I did a few times with my TT Roaster, and that's what I'll do with my Lamborghini.

One last thing...how many persons you think have looked at this shameful add on ebay...and what do you think they all think about Lamborghini owners now ?...you bet ! don't be surprised if somebody spit on your car next time you take your money maker out !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts