Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I dug into the old "Sledge" build thread. https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f42/jalpa-hla12345-22773/

I would highly recommend this thread from start to finish. It is a very detailed log of a restoration on a pretty good car.

Here are pictures of the linkage he made. The linkage conversation starts on roughly page 13 and continues through 17. Pictures were grabbed on 13, 17, 54, 57, and 61

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey guys! The project has been on hold for a moment. I just decided to drop the engine and send the body to workshop. I haven't posted a lot of pics as the car looks **** and nothing done yet. Will post something when I have dropped the engine / trans from the car :)

A question; Should the engine bay be black even the car color is red?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes on all xar engine bay is black also front compartment, interior and rear boot.
Thanks to give us your body number, the one with 3 digit stamped on the keft turret.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey guys! The project has been on hold for a moment. I just decided to drop the engine and send the body to workshop. I haven't posted a lot of pics as the car looks **** and nothing done yet. Will post something when I have dropped the engine / trans from the car :)

A question; Should the engine bay be black even the car color is red?
If you think any of us are expecting your Jalpa project to go quickly, you are nuts :D

Most of the Jalpa project threads go on for years........

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I plan it to be ready in 6 months from now :)

Rememer this after 2-3 years when the project is still not ready. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks Ant, so this car is certainly fitted with the acces panel to the engine from the interior? Is it fitted with vented disc at the front or non-vented ones?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Love these projects. Keep the pictures coming. I love to watch the progress and see how everyone tackles the issues they find.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Now what does the inside of the motor look like ?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts