Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this educational video that is quite well done and informative. Hope these occasional videos provide some value to our members. Narcissists are all around us and sometimes, now and again, they show up on forums. :ROFLMAO:

Addendum: you will have to watch the video on YouTube by clicking the link.........it's worth the extra click. Cheers 馃

Reactions: Luzifer and Sakura

Premium Member
No.

(By the way, her narcissistic personality causes her to ramble on until her point @6:20 馃ぃ )
Yep, she is a narcist all right. A drama queen too. A big one that is. Blubbering how to respond to a narcist and making a long video out of it. I delete her immediately with the x button on the top right. How convenient these days :)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A rough crowd, indeed. :giggle: Gentleman, I thought the video was interesting, though, I agree, she was a tad verbose.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
A rough crowd, indeed. :giggle: Gentleman, I thought the video was interesting, though, I agree, she was a tad verbose.
I get too many women in the category already, she was hard to watch. When I was young it was a verbal war, now I get more satisfaction just walking away.

Reactions: 2Tired and Luzifer

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry Albert, the video is actually educational if she keeps it like within 2 mins 馃槀 Felt like watching Beethoven no 9 loudly at 5 am. It brings lots of bad past memories.
I get it, she did tend to run on a bit but I think that was for emphasis but, I fully agree brevity is the soul of wit.

Reactions: Sakura

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Albert, the video is actually educational if she keeps it like within 2 mins 馃槀 Felt like watching Beethoven no 9 loudly at 5 am. It brings lots of bad past memories.
No worries, the video will hopefully resonate with those that need it. Besides you're a decent fellow and I respect your opinion.

I had taught for many years and one thing that was always needed when educating was repetition so, for me, her style is not overly burdensome.

Premium Member
No worries, the video will hopefully resonate with those that need it. Besides you're a decent fellow and I respect your opinion.

I had taught for many years and one thing that was always needed when educating was repetition so, for me, her style is not overly burdensome.
Talking about narcism, Amber Heard is a good example of deep narcissist with bipolar & sociopath disorder. It's a lethal combo. That short yes and no response to her or alike would prob get us into a hospital like JD did. It's a scary world out there for finding another half.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Talking about narcism, Amber Heard is a good example of deep narcissist with bipolar & sociopath disorder. It's a lethal combo. That short yes and no response to her or alike would prob get us into a hospital like JD did. It's a scary world out there for finding another half.
Absolutely agree, the diagnoses that were floated were histrionic and borderline personality disorders. Bottom line she is as nutty as a fruitcake and a horrific physical and emotional abuser.........not to mention a pathological liar.
Yes, agree, it is hard to find a suitable mate, that is, one that is wrapped tight. A pretty face, and an endearing personality can conceal the darkest of hearts.

Premium Member
Absolutely agree, the diagnoses that were floated were histrionic and borderline personality disorders. Bottom line she is as nutty as a fruitcake and a horrific physical and emotional abuser.........not to mention a pathological liar.
Yes, agree, it is hard to find a suitable mate, that is, one that is wrapped tight. A pretty face, and an endearing personality can conceal the darkest of hearts.
What's worse is there are plenty of Amber type out there. We need a glasses or contact lenses that can detect nut jobs on the fly like the MI6 have :sneaky: Maybe through behavioral and movement analyzation including eye dilation when we put them in conversation.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's worse is there are plenty of Amber type out there. We need a glasses or contact lenses that can detect nut jobs on the fly like the MI6 have :sneaky: Maybe through behavioral and movement analyzation including eye dilation when we put them in conversation.
Yes, people need to be more discriminating but, yet, not untrusting. Over time people like that, men or women, show their true colors..........mostly black. Norman, hopefully you will create and market a device that is a demon detector :devilish:, and I will one of the early adopters. :giggle:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is another video, now this gentlemen has a wee-bit of an accent but I hope you will be able to look past that and appreciate the content. This kind of information can be helpful either now or possibly sometime in the future. Forewarned is forearmed. ;)

Premium Member
Here is another video, now this gentlemen has a wee-bit of an accent but I hope you will be able to look past that and appreciate the content. This kind of information can be helpful either now or possibly sometime in the future. Forewarned is forearmed. ;)

He certainly knows what he was talking about being a licensed psychotherapist. His video is much easier for me to understand. His accent made me chuckle occasionally :)

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He certainly knows what he was talking about being a licensed psychotherapist. His video is much easier for me to understand. His accent made me chuckle occasionally :)
Nothing wrong with accents it's just one's perspective. Heck, I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and when I moved away in my twenties people used to make fun of my accent in the US. :giggle: Even though I have no traces of the accent anymore as soon as I am around fellow New Yorkers I revert back to my Brooklynese accent.

• Haha

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speaking of Narcissists, is anyone watching the Depp-Heard trail? Man, she is a textbook narcissist, beyond scary. Always true..............there but for the grace of God go I!

Premium Member
Speaking of Narcissists, is anyone watching the Depp-Heard trail? Man, she is a textbook narcissist, beyond scary. Always true..............there but for the grace of God go I!
I think that ex-couple is really a bad combo to start with. JD is like a hot cinder & annoying as hell when he drinks. And AH is like a gasoline & crazy as hell when things didn't go as plan. Put that together & kaboom WW3. JD should lay off the drinks forever & AH needs psychiatric help & medication. Looks like the term money does not buy class, fits them well.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think that ex-couple is really a bad combo to start with. JD is like a hot cinder & annoying as hell when he drinks. And AH is like a gasoline & crazy as hell when things didn't go as plan. Put that together & kaboom WW3. JD should lay off the drinks forever & AH needs psychiatric help & medication. Looks like the term money does not buy class, fits them well.
Yes, they both have issues but she is batsh*t crazy. In any event, I have been watching it and I would be surprised if she doesn't lose big but, then again, I was sure OJ Simpson was going to be convicted. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Premium Member
Yes, they both have issues but she is batsh*t crazy. In any event, I have been watching it and I would be surprised if she doesn't lose big but, then again, I was sure OJ Simpson was going to be convicted. :rolleyes:
Yep AH is going to lose big time on the defamation suit. She has burned everywhere like a crazy arsonist with trails all leads to her. The jury may put pity on her by reducing money compensation though because she is a female & her lawyers are good in discrediting JD's character. I say most likely half of the compensation like $50-$80 millions? They're both rich with tons of assets regardless of the outcome :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts