Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello :)

Its been a while since I've posted on this forum..I'm still around :wave:

Anyway, I'm wondering whats up with some people being satisfied with minimum wage jobs? I mean, sure if your happy your happy but they could push themselves much further than what they're already at..&..Why does society think its okay to be $40,000+ in debt from a University and NOT do anything with there degree?? It bothers me how some people think about now and now only and have no concern about their future.

If those kind of people cant find a job, why don't they take out another loan and buy a business...Don't business loans work similar to car loans? Related to the loan comment, Why would someone want to rush into a new car when they could at least get something that has a return on their money first? Another thing I find irritating is how (some) not all younger kids say "Oh im gonna buy this car" "I like this car" "I like these" Why cant they think of how to get the return on their money instead of what they want to buy, so they wont be budgeting in the future. :p

Something else that bothers me is how some younger people, or sometimes people in their mid 20's budget sports cars and cant buy anything practical for the time being..example: they spend like $2000 on a 2 door "sports car" and put another $2,000 into "mods" when they could've saved the $4000 and put it down on something for $8000 as an example, and months later they would turn around and wonder why they cant afford it. Lol

End of random rant..Thanks for reading :)

Gold 2006 Pontiac G6
Chrome 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport

·
Registered
40 Posts
Its not doing nothing with their degree. Most applicants for entry level above minimum wage employment have degree's. In fact I believe we as a society are over doing the degree thing. This everyone should go to college bull crap, we have today needs to stop. Now days, I know people in business who know value degrees like high school diplomas. As in no big deal.

I know someone in management in a brokerage firm. They no longer care about degree's. He'd rather hire a decent former car salesmen with 4 years selling cars experience with no degree's over someone who spent four years in university. That's how desirable degree's have become!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts