Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. I usually hang out at the Gallardo forum as I have an LP560 spyder. Can someone please do me a favour and give me some measures of the Aventador shift paddles please? I would like to know:

1. how far sideways do the paddles "span" (from the moment it exits the steering column surrounds, perpendicular to the steering column)
2. how far do the paddles "reach" towards the driver (from the moment it exits the column surrounds, parallel to the steering column - as the paddle's stem has approx 1cm thickness, maybe if you could measure from the "middle" of the stalk thickness as it exits the surround)

See diagram what I am after below. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To clarify it's the Aventador shifter dimensions I am after. That's why I am posting here. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can someone please help? It would literally take just one minute with a ruler.... I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Give it about 3mm tolerances give or take.

I'm using a ruler to get a reading from the measuring tape. The camera angle may differ from the readings.

9.3mm

6.3mm. Measured from the furthest part of the paddle strut to the mid section of the paddle thickness. Not sure if it makes sense.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Give it about 3mm tolerances give or take.

I'm using a ruler to get a reading from the measuring tape. The camera angle may differ from the readings.

9.3mm
View attachment 296958

6.3mm. Measured from the furthest part of the paddle strut to the mid section of the paddle thickness. Not sure if it makes sense.
View attachment 296959
Yep. Makes perfect sense. Thank you for helping out, mate. Have a good one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts