Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Lamborghini's administration:
Im one of the top super extra mega fans of lamborghini.
Following the instagram's account of lamborghini ' official " and i almost liked all the post . i know almost all the next about lambos. Sadly i haven't see any lambo befor in my life . im from tunisia. And i can't describe my dream to be in one lambo. or even hear that loudy sexy sound.. Thank u

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Welcome. Make a goal. Stick to it and buy your Lamborghini when you achieve it. What are your skills and interests?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,259 Posts
Welcome ZeTren! You have come to the right place if you love Lamborghini.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Set a goal of one you can afford within a reasonable amount of time and start saving. 308s are great cars and not too expensive. Buy one then move up. A goal is attainable . A dream you wake up from and is gone. An aventador for you is probably in the dream category. Set the goal, set the timetable and start saving.

·
Vendor
2,653 Posts
Dear Lamborghini's administration:
Im one of the top super extra mega fans of lamborghini.
Following the instagram's account of lamborghini ' official " and i almost liked all the post . i know almost all the next about lambos. Sadly i haven't see any lambo befor in my life . im from tunisia. And i can't describe my dream to be in one lambo. or even hear that loudy sexy sound.. Thank u
If you come here I'll take you for a ride you'll never forget :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts