Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
89 ferrari-testarossa cream puff 4-sale

FROM A CLOSE FRIEND.THIS CAR IS A 2 OWNER CREAM PUFF.......

10K miles, Major service just complete at the cost of $11,800. New stereo, alarm, keyless remote entry, tubi exhaust, factory chrome wheels.........

Sale includes orginal wheels and exhauist if you want them. The car is in Central California...... :wave:

$73,500.00

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a close friend that has decided to do the RIGHT THING......

Sell his F-Car and come to the D A R K S I D E!!!!!

His new car, 2001 Black 6.0, which I got him at a great price is on the way!!! He needs to sell this now...I advised him to crush it and sell as art work...but his 6 year history with this car would not allow it......LOL LOL

So lets help out a man lead astray for years......

I got an Idea, If we all donated $100.00 we can then take it out and BLOW it up in the middle of the track at the next LAMBO CLUB meet!!!!! :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'll take it! but only as an IOU...do you take IOUs?

p.s. I know I am walking into this one!haha

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm in for 150.00 and might even provide a stick of dynamite or two...only if I can be named on the insurance policy and everyone can vouch for me being in Florida at the time of the "accident"...sounds like a reasonable request !!!

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IOU? HELL.............

You have not even begun to pay back for the diapers you used, and I MEAN used as a youngin.......go back to school and call me when you win your first big court case.........THE END :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts