Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
88 Countach A/C

There is a sight glass in the front of the car, fill with 2 lb of 12 to start with, then check sight glass. It still should be full of bubbles. Add until the bubbles start to go away. System may take 3 lbs, but checking sight glass is the best way to see, that is unless you have a set of guages. If you have guages, with engine running around 2500-3000 rpm and a VERY good air flow across the cond, fill as necessary to obtain at least 25-28 lbs on low side, around 180 on high. All these number vary according to outside temp.
Chadbourn Bolles
803 798 3044

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chad,I'm switching to duracool and needed a baseline.
I will be going through Columbia on 9/06 to Hilton Head and returning through
Columbia again on 9/13, are you adverse to having people stop and visit. I won't have the Countach with me on this trip though.

G

·
Columbia trip

Any time you wish to drop by, you are welcome, JUST give me a call 1st so I will know when you plan to be here and I will be around. I am not doing much if any at all Lambo work, as I am trying to get my 95 Jag XJ-S racer ready to try to reset my record run at Maxton, NC.
Chadbourn Bolles
803 798 3044

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the offer.It would just be a brief stop on the way to the beach or on our way back. I will surely call before hand. You seem to be in the know about Countachs and I am a newer owner looking for info and parts sources. Thanks,Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts